Bitkub or Binance?

pat3

What is the best exchange to use in Thailand in your opinion and why?

I am waiting for the never ending Bitkub verification and was thinking to start using Biinance.

Any contribution would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 3:01 PM, Heng said:

Well, Bitkub has to operate within the Thai legal framework.  Binance operates according to something more like North American gold rush era/Tombstone Wild West rules.  Everyone has their own preferences but I much prefer the Binance way.  

On 5/8/2021 at 3:01 PM, Heng said:

Well, Bitkub has to operate within the Thai legal framework.  Binance operates according to something more like North American gold rush era/Tombstone Wild West rules.  Everyone has their own preferences but I much prefer the Binance way.  

As an American I have been denied both, not sure what to use 

1) go to localbitcoins.com or localcryptos.com and buy Litecoins or another crypto with lower spread and volatility than Bitcoin with your Thai Baht

2) go to binance.com or whatever else exchange and deposit Litecoins or whatever else crypto you've bought in 1)

3) HODL

4) profit

• Like 1

18 hours ago, genobkk said:

As an American I have been denied both, not sure what to use 

Binance has a US based platform at binance.us - perhaps you can register there.

If you want to use a Thai based exchange, then take a look at th.upbit.com

Be aware the support team at Bitkub are hopeless at reading English if you have an issue. 

They take days or weeks to respond and always misunderstand the enquiry.

If you put an attachment in the ticket they don't read it.

The automated trading works fine but a lot of the printouts on trades just don't add up to what is spent even though in reality it worked ok which messes up your manual records..

On 5/26/2021 at 2:20 PM, DumbFalang said:

Binance has a US based platform at binance.us - perhaps you can register there.

If you want to use a Thai based exchange, then take a look at th.upbit.com

Yes I am ready to go on Binance U.S.   was trying to get set up on Cyrpto dot com but registered in Thailand and they wanted me to do wire transfers, I was advised to set up another account with US to get ACH transfers.  Binance US  is looking like the one I will use, we get wallet to receive and send coins 

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't bother with Bitkub, they're still having outage problems and I applied 5-6 weeks ago and haven't even gotten a reply yet. I have accounts with Satangpro and Bittaza  for 6 months now and happy,. The spreads on Satang are usually pretty wide though and not good for day trading, Bitazza seems to draw from a larger liquidity pool and spreads are better (and an overall better trading site). BTZ will give you an approval(if your not Amercian) pretty quick  like 24-48 hours, but once you have that ,,open a Kucoin account and just use the BTZ account to transfer in money from your Thai bank, buy and sell a little there, but use the Kucoin acct for trading, staking, and growing interest (if desired thru liquidity), when you want to move coins back into Thailand just send them back to BTZ and money if wanted to your Thai bank account , both accounts will likely be setup for you in 2-3 days and you can trade in Kucoin without , name, KYC or anything if your only 2-3000$, Forget Upbit, they are too wide on spreads and no liquidity.

but honestly once your in Kucoin you will do little via Thai exchanges accept being a rail back into your Thai bank, Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2021 at 1:47 PM, hank2800 said:

I wouldn't bother with Bitkub, they're still having outage problems and I applied 5-6 weeks ago and haven't even gotten a reply yet. I have accounts with Satangpro and Bittaza  for 6 months now and happy,. The spreads on Satang are usually pretty wide though and not good for day trading, Bitazza seems to draw from a larger liquidity pool and spreads are better (and an overall better trading site). BTZ will give you an approval(if your not Amercian) pretty quick  like 24-48 hours, but once you have that ,,open a Kucoin account and just use the BTZ account to transfer in money from your Thai bank, buy and sell a little there, but use the Kucoin acct for trading, staking, and growing interest (if desired thru liquidity), when you want to move coins back into Thailand just send them back to BTZ and money if wanted to your Thai bank account , both accounts will likely be setup for you in 2-3 days and you can trade in Kucoin without , name, KYC or anything if your only 2-3000$, Forget Upbit, they are too wide on spreads and no liquidity.

but honestly once your in Kucoin you will do little via Thai exchanges accept being a rail back into your Thai bank, Good Luck!

I have Thai bank account (SCB) but now live abroad Thailand. Is Bitkub and SCB allow if i do THB transfer from SCB to Bitkub? I am thinking online transaction from abroad. Any advice if this possible? Thanks