Changing Non ed to Non B work visa?

Hey Ya'll, 

I'm currently graduating at the end of this month (may) and my school can only extend my Ed visa till June 30.

I'm a little unaware of the processes after.  Is it. possible to change my visa to a work visa (granted a get an approval letter from a future employer) 

Or is there any other options that'll let me stay in Thailand indefinitely.  

Would love some help.. 

Thank you :)

You cannot change non immigrant visa categories while in the country.

You can though change the reason for your extension from attending school to one based upon working with all the correct documents required for it.

The problem you will likely have though is getting a work permit application done that is required to apply for the extension. Most work permit offices will not accept the application with a non-ed visa entry and the extension of it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot change non immigrant visa categories while in the country.

You can though change the reason for your extension from attending school to one based upon working with all the correct documents required for it.

The problem you will likely have though is getting a work permit application done that is required to apply for the extension. Most work permit offices will not accept the application with a non-ed visa entry and the extension of it.

Thanks for the info and quick reply. Really helpful.

Although I'm in a situation where I need stay in Thailand. What are my options visa wise, to keep me in the country for longer.  

since I'm graduating from a bachelors, should I get a Masters to continue my ED visa? or is there any other Visa options? (I heard something about volunteer visas?)

17 minutes ago, Patrivers said:

One other question, is it possible to change my ED visa from one university to another, and or to a language course of sorts? 

No problem to change to another university.

For a language school it would be different since the are considered informal schools and normally it means starting with new non-ed visa. But some schools can make arrangements with immigration to get extensions but they may be only for 90 days each.

• Thanks 1