90 day report by mail not returned

Hey everyone

My 90 day ending on May the 6th, I mailed my report by EMS on April the 22nd , included the stamped return letter.

The letter failed to be delivered on the same day (office closed at 4 PM) and was presented again then accepted the following day.

To this day, I have not received any reply from that service.

Usually I do it online but it did not work at the time, and when it was restored I did dare applying via this mean 

I would not think twice about it but soon, on June the 23rd I will have to present this document for a visa extension

I have photocopied the return and their envelope as well as the receipt of the EMS.

What is to be done as I do not want to get to CW to hear them telling me to go to pay the fine at the other end of Bkk

Thanks for any constructive advice

Thanks for the replies

Does anyone knows what happens if one gets to CW and present the proof of mailing the 90 day report

Can the fine be paid there or do we have to go to the 90 day department which is far away ?

Seems like six weeks is the current average, then add in another week + for all the holidays.

Maybe schedule a 90-day appointment NOW (at MTT) for 10 June to sort out the 90 day report ahead of your extension. If you receive the receipt by 9 June just skip the appointment.

I don't think you'll have to pay any fine as you have the proof of submittal/receipt on their end.

MTT isn't all that far from CW, it certainly is not "on the other end of Bangkok", so don't fret too much on locations.

32 minutes ago, rodknock said:

mtt is a pain to get to from cw, with all the construction!!!

I guess, given the task of 90-day report first then extension, one would go directly to MTT first?

But from CW, just head west on Chaeng Watthana, get on the motorway heading towards Bang Pa In, then get off at the first exit (2-12). Last time I did it, it was quite easy.

19 hours ago, blackcab said:

I received mine back a couple of days ago. It took 6 weeks.

Normally it is much quicker than that.

I mailed mine on April 14, so it's good to hear from blackcab about receiving it in six weeks.  Also, like blackcab, my prior experience has been a much quicker return.  In fact, in my most recent experience, I got the return exactly one week after I had mailed it....to my amazement.

Be patient. I mailed mine on March 17th and got the receipt 6 weeks later. Because I was worried I had been to Muang Thani after about 4 weeks and got a receipt stamped "copy". And then two weeks or so later the original arrived. So just wait, keep the postage proof and I think that when the next date comes either you will have the receipt or make it clear that you did your best.

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

Mailed my report 12 days before deadline vIa EMS with next day arrival and received receipt 14 days after deadline.

Good to hear as i sent mine 15 days exactly before and it reached them 14 days before

I was kind of worried regarding the 15 days : send or reach them 

But it is fine I will wait 6 weeks 

Thanks for the input

Slightly tangential question. Reason to ask is I am waiting like others for something to come back from my report mailed 5 weeks ago. A couple more weeks of nothing and I will go to MTT to sort it out.

Question: What to say to a cab driver to get there? I know Muong Thong Thani they will know but it's a big place, no? How to precisely indicate the location of Imm there? E.g., ศูนย์ราชการเจ้งวัฒนะ (<- soon raachaakan chaang wataana) gets to CW. I'll take a cab from Moh Chit likely.

My 90 day report arrived 7th April EMS same day I did my yearly extension CW still not received receipt as of now 16th May. Previous 2 weeks, before that 4 weeks. Songkran holidays & covid has slowed things down a bit. My next 90 day report to post EMS will be only about 5 weeks now. Just stopped by to read how many others are waiting. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/9/2021 at 3:53 PM, unblocktheplanet said:

My May 6 report was not confirmed yet. I intend to count 90 days & mail them the receipt if I don't get one.

I am thinking the same.

Why should i go to MTT to catch covid? 

They write "contact us" after 30 days.

So i will contact them by mail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Just to re-enforce some of the reports above......I just received my receipt from CW. Approx 6 weeks after I posted it to them.

52 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

same for me

Was this recently?

This week, month, last month?

I, being a mug, went to MTT today and got a new slip. Still nothing by post as of this morning. I was waiting for nearly 7 weeks.

If it comes this week  and the due date is different to the one I got at MTT today, which one do I use for my next report?

1 minute ago, Cuchulainn said:

If it comes this week  and the due date is different to the one I got at MTT today, which one do I use for my next report?

The one you got today since they probably canceled the one that is still in the mail.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cuchulainn said:

I, being a mug, went to MTT today and got a new slip. Still nothing by post as of this morning. I was waiting for nearly 7 weeks.

Your new one that you just obtained in person

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2021 at 9:10 PM, LindsayBKK said:

My 90 day report arrived 7th April EMS same day I did my yearly extension CW still not received receipt as of now 16th May. Previous 2 weeks, before that 4 weeks. Songkran holidays & covid has slowed things down a bit. My next 90 day report to post EMS will be only about 5 weeks now. Just stopped by to read how many others are waiting. 

Update: As of tonight 24th May still not received receipt. ????????