Nine student nurses suffer side effects after Sinovac vaccination

webfact

11 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Sinovac hasn't released enough data and hasn't even been approved for emergency use by WHO.  Its cheap, that's originally why Anutin was told to get it.  

And there's me thinking he was getting into bed with the Chinese...

21 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Sinovac hasn't released enough data and hasn't even been approved for emergency use by WHO.  Its cheap, that's originally why Anutin was told to get it.  

Just wondering what data WHO is reviewing for safety and efficacy if Sinovac hasn’t released enough data.  Approval likely soon. ????

https://healthpolicy-watch.news/who-inches-closer-to-approval-of-chinese-sinopharm-and-sinovac-vaccines/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I am not an anti vaxxer if i can get the moderna soon i will for sure , but 9 out of 88 C'mon that must even make you thinking . 

I did my second shot of moderna last week and I have to say personally the second shot does have more side effects like tiredness and slight fever. My brother also had fever although my mom just felt tired. My business partner did his coronavac and felt nothing for both shots so it's really up to individual body response.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

An unattributed post from social media has been removed also with two replies:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Caldera said:

"Her condition gradually improved after pillows were used to help her to breathe more comfortably"

Sorry, but side effects at such a low level are to be expected and not at all newsworthy. Breathing difficulties relieved by cleverly positioned pillows, really? Can't have been very serious then.

Personally, I would not consider difficulty breathing a low level side effect. Reduction in breathing would get me to head for the emergency room.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Personally, I would not consider difficulty breathing a low level side effect. Reduction in breathing would get me to head for the emergency room.

Given that she needed only propping up with pillows and no medication or intubation, I'd say that's pretty low level.

7 hours ago, hotchilli said:
12 hours ago, ukrules said:

Pillows, really? Who writes this <deleted>?

Cheaper than ventilators.

plus breathing through a feather pillow must surely filter better than  mask too...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:
12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

This ones going to be like a dog-whistle for the Anti-vaxxers !!! 

I am not an anti vaxxer if i can get the moderna soon i will for sure , but 9 out of 88 C'mon that must even make you thinking . 

I have to agree...  88 vaccinations and 9 adverse reactions - thats terrible optics for Sinovac.

The reactions appear to be quite severe and more than the ‘normal headache and cold symptoms experienced by many who take a vaccine (any vaccine) and considered a perfectly normal response’....

Now I start to wonder if Sinovac is safe... what of the few million people who have had no adverse reactions? it does seem somewhat strange that there was a concentration of negative reactions to the virus at Thammarsat, I  wonder where else has reported genuine serious side effects. 

ONCE AGAIN

An unattributed post from social media has been removed also with two replies:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

It's very effective against symptoms serious enough to require hospitalization. And while you may consider this a minor point, it's also very effective against the most serious symptom of all: death.

We’re you home schooled lol Chinese apologist 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Are you sure that what you are posting is truthful and accurate?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/who-gives-emergency-approval-sinopharm-first-chinese-covid-19-vaccine-2021-05-07/

Story from 3 days ago.....

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

It's very effective against symptoms serious enough to require hospitalization. And while you may consider this a minor point, it's also very effective against the most serious symptom of all: death.

Sino-"anything" is out of the question as far as I'm concerned. As long as I have a choice, I'll take my chances and wait. The US hasn't sanctioned it and for good reason, IMO. I don't understanding why the Thai government is pushing what is (also IMO) a grossly substandard vaccine (Sinovac) on people and meanwhile are dragging their feet on getting other superior options into the pipeline. Who knows what kinds of shady games are playing out between the Thai gov't and the Chinese? To me it smells of, "we the gov't, don't give a rat's behind about prioritizing what's best for the well-being of the people".

3 hours ago, Aomelia said:

We’re you home schooled lol Chinese apologist 

Your comment is very telling. You seem to be taking out your animus against the Chinese govt on a company that happens to be Chinese. I've cited scientific studies time and again to show that Coronavac is very effective against severe covid symptoms up to and including death.

Whatever the faults of the Chinese govt may be, and they are legion, has nothing to do with the scientific question of whether or not a vaccine can spare people from needless suffering and death. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1