Private hospitals will charge for COVID-19 vaccine shots at a standard price

webfact

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m fully expecting the next announcement completely contradicting this one within 24 hours.... ????

I have already taken this one out of context and decided we don't need insurance if we already have it

• Like 2

Am guessing this "article" made more sense in Thai?

Proably would have helped if Chalerm had explained "standard" price, and other price categories.

Suspect all private hospitals will be offering approximately the same price, but maybe differentiate with package deals.

Government hospitals will likely have a set price nationwide by vaccine, for those who are nt entitled to a free vaccine?

They last announced the cost will be 3.000thb for the 2 doses so now it will announced again at another price i expect. the way Thailand is operating i won't hold my breath until about April 2022 . Or tomorrow another statement reversing  this one  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PEE TEE said:

They last announced the cost will be 3.000thb for the 2 doses so now it will announced again at another price i expect.

That 3,000 figure was thrown out in the heat of the first kerfuffle last week. I wouldn't expect that to stand except maybe for Sinovac or AZ at a government hospital.

I'm still sticking with the 6,500 - 10,000 estimates all in for private hospital options (AZ, Moderna, Pfizer, J&J).

• Like 1

All this vaccination talk has become so boring, but then I put one and one together, "private hospitals" YES, of course.......

I'm in, but which vaccine, who cares !!!

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Like 2