New Zealand man found asleep, drunk under tree

webfact

1 minute ago, Whale said:

jeez, if the Phuket News fit a webcam in my living room they will have 100s of stories. Me, the girlfriend, the kids, the maid, the dogs, the cat, we are all serial "offenders".

Sound like it could be 'serial' as in soap-opera.

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am sure only difference is that this guy was suspected of a hit and run before he went to sleep under the tree. Maybe wanted to lower the alcohol levels before confronting the police ?

(sometimes it pays to read the whole story)

Only sometimes....555

I saw a falang sit down a few hours ago.  NOT on a chair!!!  I almost called the police, as the Thais must know these falangs are like loose wild animals!!!  to the zoo!!!!!

This guy should be deported, fined, jailed, gulag..........gives us all a bad name!!!

Let me get to my point........This is news and paints the falangs in a BAD way for a reason.  PATTERN.  Red flag.   Seeding the minds.   Creating a story.  

If you are reading this and not in prison, I suggest checking plane fights.   

you have been warned.  If you walk slow, you might be next!!!!!!  

• Confused 4
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, robblok said:

I can only your joke was based on you not taking into account...................

You can only WHAT that Colin's joke was based on a quick read of the post? LOL   Guess, surmise, think...

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: A New Zealand man was taken into care after he was found lying under a tree beside a small street in Srisoonthorn last night

Leaf it out .. are plod branching into a care service now ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Getting gnarled and twisted...... now I missed those....some old chestnuts coming out.......feel all knotted up, what a plank.......555

Sounds like yew need a root and branch review but keep your woodpecker up all the frame ..  

• Haha 2