New Zealand man found asleep, drunk under tree

webfact

5 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Sounds like yew need a root and branch review but keep your woodpecker up all the frame ..  

That's it I given in..........I'm like a sapling in the wind.........I bough to you.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

quote from the OP link and yes, I did read the whole story.

"As of last night officers had yet to confirm why the man was sleeping under the tree, but local residents reported that before he was found the man was riding a motorbike and had struck a car at a U-turn point nearby. He had allegedly fled the scene, and was later found asleep under the tree."

The key phrase here is  "He had allegedly fled the scene".

Nothing reported by the police that they had found a motorbike or any damaged vehicle, (or even if they looked for one)

But the root of the cause for everything was he was drunk and then grassed up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ventenio said:

I saw a falang sit down a few hours ago.  NOT on a chair!!!  I almost called the police, as the Thais must know these falangs are like loose wild animals!!!  to the zoo!!!!!

This guy should be deported, fined, jailed, gulag..........gives us all a bad name!!!

Let me get to my point........This is news and paints the falangs in a BAD way for a reason.  PATTERN.  Red flag.   Seeding the minds.   Creating a story.  

If you are reading this and not in prison, I suggest checking plane fights.   

you have been warned.  If you walk slow, you might be next!!!!!!  

lol you can always leave and not return. I mean leave this forum with your daily asinine comments. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Officers from the Thalang Police along with a medical team from Thalang Hospital arrived at the scene, Soi Baan Nai Khlam in Moo 1, Srisoonthorn, to find the man wearing a blue T-shirt and black pants, asleep in long grass under the tree.

He is only doing what comes naturally, he is from NZ ................LOL

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mfd101 said:

And he wasn't even an Aussie!

Hey I'm an Aussie and I don't take offence to that remark !!!! LOL. I slept many a time under trees, next to my car, on very salubrious seats, up against walls, in gutters of the highest order. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

quote from the OP link and yes, I did read the whole story.

"As of last night officers had yet to confirm why the man was sleeping under the tree, but local residents reported that before he was found the man was riding a motorbike and had struck a car at a U-turn point nearby. He had allegedly fled the scene, and was later found asleep under the tree."

The key phrase here is  "He had allegedly fled the scene".

Nothing reported by the police that they had found a motorbike or any damaged vehicle, (or even if they looked for one)

Aha ! Perhaps thot plickens?  He dropped his motorbike staggered  on his way to the tree and was observed to sleep quite soundly so someone nicked his motorbike and another found an excuse for a dent in his  car ?

Kiwi is woken up and has no memory, no motorbike, a damage claim, and a pounding headache?

Just another day in the outdoor expat Office?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ventenio said:

If you are reading this and not in prison, I suggest checking plane fights.   

you have been warned.  If you walk slow, you might be next!!!!!!  

I always thought that walking quickly in Thailand is antisocial behaviour.

5 hours ago, Whale said:

You are right, I am guilty of what I normally accuse others of.

My apologies to all.

I do realise it is difficult when you are stuck in the Thames! And your Mum in the med!   LOL

jeez, they had a troll post, which they removed and troll replies, which they also removed. How can we get a balanced view on this topic when they have absolute experts on sleeping under bridges, in caves etc. adding their no doubt valuable commentary and they go and remove them !!! I'm at a loss !!! ????

• Haha 1

How is this news!  The guy was drunk but smart enough to social distant with a tree and bushes he even wore a mask!  Commend him not ridicule if it was a Thai the story would have been vehicle out of control due to drunk and hitting a tree.????