Study Shows Both Sinovac and AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines Are Effective

webfact

32 minutes ago, DLock said:

Fake News.

This "report" cites no clinical methodology or clinical data to support. Complete bunk.

There are dozens of reports out there to support the business...here is just one.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/us-slaps-down-astrazeneca-over-covid19-vaccine-trial-data/news-story/a154dbc58574496ecd409691c6dbbae7

Exactly.............Just some failed PR as these 2 vaccins are being used in Thailand..............

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56992121

Edited by VMKW
  • Like 1

You really think if something negative came out about both of these drugs they would tell us ? AZ is being made here and the other one from China is the cheapest one on the markets. But keep spinning

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SmartyMarty said:

I know for a fact that Sinovac has failed spectacularly in Colombia where covid is rampant. I’d rather go without than take this particular variant of so-called vaccine 

Colombia, where they have vaccinated 4.4% of the population. Hardly counts as a failure. On the other hand you may be better off citing Seychelles as an example......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rhacsyn said:

Colombia, where they have vaccinated 4.4% of the population. Hardly counts as a failure. On the other hand you may be better off citing Seychelles as an example......

Actually, according to ourworldindata.org it's at 11.98% now. Still not nearly enough to significantly slow the spread of the virus.

Just now, Rhacsyn said:

Ok thanks OP placehokder above for providing a reference also 

21 minutes ago, SmartyMarty said:

I know for a fact that Sinovac has failed spectacularly in Colombia where covid is rampant. I’d rather go without than take this particular variant of so-called vaccine 

Your choice, I prefer to believe doctors 

• Haha 1

How can we choose to believe some things on the internet and then not believe other things.

we see bad falang.......we say guilty, gulag

we see good news.......we say fake news

but bad falang cannot be fake news?

why can good news not be good news?

this internet stuff is too funny...........makes us feel like experts, but, in fact, we are even BIGGER sheep than before man invented fire......

God told me, "lottery is 787397" so I played "666666"  it was 787397.    

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

How can we choose to believe some things on the internet and then not believe other things.

we see bad falang.......we say guilty, gulag

we see good news.......we say fake news

but bad falang cannot be fake news?

why can good news not be good news?

this internet stuff is too funny...........makes us feel like experts, but, in fact, we are even BIGGER sheep than before man invented fire......

God told me, "lottery is 787397" so I played "666666"  it was 787397.    

So you saying this report is accurate and correct, with no clinical proof, and every other study is wrong?

Wake up Kid.

• Like 1

Who funded this "study" and what interests did Dottor Yong protect?

Remove the wine flask and the microphone from Dottor Yong.
He does more talking now than my alarm clock.

Edited by zhounan
  • Like 1

A coronavirus vaccine developed by China's Sinovac has been found to be 50.4% effective in Brazilian clinical trials, according to the latest results released by researchers. It shows the vaccine is significantly less effective than previous data suggested - barely over the 50% needed for regulatory approval.13 Jan 2021
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

can we have more data please, How many people tested what age, how may side effects, etc etc.. Only a few words don't say anything. Many studies in other countries shows different results. But as usual Thailand has its own reality and truth

Well l you could always look at the UK figures which are online. AZ is working well to reduce the infection and 49 deaths out of 35,000,000 injections.

• Like 1