Visa for longer term stay

I am looking for some advice. I am living in Thailand with my girlfriend and her 14 year old daughter. Both my girlfriend and I have an educational visa till June 21, which we can extend for another 3 months (this will be the 4th and last extension). Her daughter has a covid stamp till May 28, which she can extend with another 60 days (not sure if that will be feasible again after the next 60 days). She is going to an International School, but unfortunately this school cannot provide a visa for her study.
I am in the process to apply for a retirement visa, so will have a long term solution.
I am looking for some advice for my girlfriend and her daughter (she will turn 15 at June 1 this year). Do anyone have some suggestions and does anyone know if we can link her daughter to the visa of my girlfriend?
Looking forward to some valuable input. ????
Many thanks in advance ????

Comment

Well if you want to do retirement visa i can help you with the agency i used. They are great. But im not sure about your girlfriend... Obviously she is not a thai. and dont know her age too. if she is 50 or up my agency can help.. 

Send me a private messege if you want..

good luck

Do you and your GF have Bachelor's degrees? You could teach. Given the closed borders, the schools are all hurting for teachers, particularly government high schools. Female foreigners are especially desired for primary and kindergarten.

There's not much to it really, just get up in front of a class giving them some English to practice, preferably in the form of games or songs, which is better than nothing. In the words of Edward James Olmos from Miami Vice, "You have the power to open young minds. Reach for the power. Teach."

The school will give you a one year Non-B visa. Inquire at your local schools.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, problemfarang said:

Well if you want to do retirement visa i can help you with the agency i used. They are great. But im not sure about your girlfriend... Obviously she is not a thai. and dont know her age too. if she is 50 or up my agency can help.. 

Send me a private messege if you want..

good luck

Thanks for your offer. I have alreaday a solution for my retirement visa. My girlfriend is 47, so cannot get a retirement visa yet ???? 

• Like 1