Phuket: Brits busted for flouting Covid regulations at illegal pool villa party

webfact

Just now, Pattaya Spotter said:
5 hours ago, ChipButty said:

So, how many does it take to make a party? 

I believe it's set forth in the Covid-19 restrictions we're all living under at the moment (well some of us).

The limit is 20 (nationwide).

BUT, the Phuket Governor also added a separate Provincial Order (valid for 2 weeks until tomorrow / 12th May) which is sufficiently vague to leave wiggle room to charge anyone who has someone from outside of their household over to their house. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

You originally said there were farangs, Japanese and Russians drinking.

The virus doesn't care about your thoughts that three girls and their families "deserve" or are " entitled" to a get together.

How hard is it to understand? The virus is spread that way. People die from it. Other people get seriously ill from it. People have had their livelihoods destroyed by it.

A get together for three girls who can talk online isn't necessary during an ever worsening pandemic.

Read my whole post again and instead of taking things out of context, the parents had to pick up the children, had a coffee while waiting,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, piewarmer said:

I expected a photo with dozens cavorting in the pool, Is that the evidence, really?

maybe their conversation drowned out the neighbors barking dogs

Mad Dogs and Englishmen

56 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

If not an offense even how you can justify a teen sleepover during a lockdown stage of pandemic boggles the mind.

Are the students tested, are they vaccinated? And why mention the nationality of parents you socialized with. I have Japanese friends in Japan who have not had a meal with anyone outside their household in more than a year. The are follow all government suggestions even though no fear of arrest, not all do and why the pandemic continue  there more than 10,000 dead.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Why did I mention the nationalities? Jeez...............

Vaccinated? Teenagers? How?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

And you know this how...maybe it was a bunga-bunga party. 

He knows because the police have stated they have fined two people and want the other four who were present to contact them. 

No pointless "maybe" or stupid "bunga-bunga" he was just stating facts and telling the truth. Try it sometime. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Patong2021 said:
4 hours ago, madmen said:

Topless hookers fleeing from the authorities. That to me is a party! 

That was a Benny Hill episode. The only thing missing here was the Bib running after big busted women.

Stewie knows how to throw some nice sexy parties..

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tonray said:

Mad Dogs and Englishmen

Dear Nobbust Heddust, 

Please explain where Englishmen come into it. 

Edited by rott

4 minutes ago, rott said:

He knows because the police have stated they have fined two people and want the other four who were present to contact them. 

No pointless "maybe" or stupid "bunga-bunga" he was just stating facts and telling the truth. Try it sometime. 

Six people can bunga-bunga.

26 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Read my whole post again and instead of taking things out of context, the parents had to pick up the children, had a coffee while waiting,

Pretty hard to drink coffee with a mask on.

You do realise the B1.1.7 is highly contagious right?

• Sad 3

Why is the term "Brits" always used in these "name and shame" articles?

Most other times the term "foreigners" is used, and is there really any need for the names and addresses to be printed in the article?

11 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Pretty hard to drink coffee with a mask on.

You do realise the B1.1.7 is highly contagious right?

I guess it would get the mask a little damp correct? I take it you've not been to a restaurant of cafe for a few months then?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1