Phuket: Brits busted for flouting Covid regulations at illegal pool villa party

webfact

Very pleased to read this. The modern Brit sense of self-entitlement, total disregard for public health, “me me me” attitude and disrespect for law made by anyone is what got UK to 3rd worst in world covid management ranking. They should be sent packing.

Edited by PeeJayEm
Spelling
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

6 people and a child of around 11 or 12 years old have a get together around the pool and its called an illegal party? Surely we're missing something here as this is just bizarre.

It could also be a ploy to take attention away from the vaccine supply or lack thereof.  

Just now, Bobydog said:

It could also be a ploy to take attention away from the vaccine supply or lack thereof.  

Vaccines where & are available - they stopped as an outbreak was found at the place giving the vaccines!

3 hours ago, crazykopite said:

OMG have the Phuket police nothing better to do no doubt this will hit the national tabloids in the U.K. for everyone to take note so much for expecting 6 million Brits to come and visit Thailand as TAT estimated would happen just a month or two ago . ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

The key words here being "TAT" and "ESTIMATE"! (Yawn!!!)

8 hours ago, Joe2050 said:

Gathering of more than 20 people is prohibited in dark red zone, so what? I can see only 7 guys here...

"An Event" refers to an organised event outside, in public, not parties at home with non-family members invited, which contravenes Covid regulations, apparently.