Phuket Immigration opens service at Blue Tree Lifestyle Village

webfact

182043558_1685541768297564_1515137970926956636_n.jpg

Some good news for expats in Phuket.

Phuket Immigration has announced that it is opening a service centre at the Blue Tree Lifestyle Village in Cherng Talay.

The service, which is located on the 3rd floor, will enable expats on the island to complete 90 day reports and apply for a certificate of residence.

According to an announcement on the Phuket Immigration Facebook page, the service will be open Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm with a break for lunch between 12pm and 1pm, closed on public holidays.

The service opens from today (May 11), the announcement said.

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-11

41 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The FB link seems to be incorrect...might be useful. Can anyone provide the correct one? Also a Maps search of "Blue Tree Lifestyle" in Phuket brings up a waterpark.  

That is what it is . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The FB link seems to be incorrect...might be useful. Can anyone provide the correct one? Also a Maps search of "Blue Tree Lifestyle" in Phuket brings up a waterpark.  

The Facebook link was changed by immigration. The OP contains now the new link.

/Admin

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

2 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

That is what it is . 

BIB's in Speedos.

The mind boggles.

• Haha 2

Phuket Immigration opens Cherng Talay office

1620727104_1-org.jpg

The new Immigration office at Blue Tree Phuket in Cherng Talay. Photo: Phuket Immigration

PHUKET:-- Phuket Immigration opened a new office at Blue Tree Phuket in Cherng Talay today (May 11) to provide services to foreigners living in Thalang. 

The office is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm, but closed during lunchtime from midday to 1pm. The office is closed on public holidays. 

The office, which is currently staffed by just two officers,  is located at Unit 9 on the third floor of the Lifestyle Village at Blue Tree Phuket, located on Srisoonthorn Rd.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-immigration-opens-cherng-talay-office-79972.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-05-11

28 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Phuket Immigration opens Cherng Talay office

1620727104_1-org.jpg

The new Immigration office at Blue Tree Phuket in Cherng Talay. Photo: Phuket Immigration

PHUKET:-- Phuket Immigration opened a new office at Blue Tree Phuket in Cherng Talay today (May 11) to provide services to foreigners living in Thalang. 

The office is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm, but closed during lunchtime from midday to 1pm. The office is closed on public holidays. 

The office, which is currently staffed by just two officers,  is located at Unit 9 on the third floor of the Lifestyle Village at Blue Tree Phuket, located on Srisoonthorn Rd.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-immigration-opens-cherng-talay-office-79972.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-05-11

Great I live 3 mins from there. 

26 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

big question 'will they try and charge people for the FREE COR  ????

My lst one has cost me THB 300 "convenience fee" directly in the Io's purse

1 minute ago, Deli said:

Kind of of, yes. At least once we will have back our lifes.

I don't live in Utopia but I do live with my loving family here in Phuket for the last 15 years so there's really no need to feel sorry for me, thanks for the concern.....