Study in China Confirms Safety of Sinovac’s COVID-19 Vaccine for the over 60s

webfact

14 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Thanks but I am not going anywhere as in leaving my home and Thailand. Would not even consider it as would be a big waste of time and money on every end. Once you leave it is hard as heck to get easily back in.. Wait and see what I find is acceptable and not Chinese controlled. I am skeptical to the highest end of them, even the WHO, and even other world manufacturers. I will leave any more said at that only.

Why think it would mean traveling? The Thai government are trying to procure Pfizer-Biontech but with the vaccine supply chains out of control it is not out of the question that could become Fosun-Biontech.

At the end of the day it may be Chinese or a very long wait, all hinges on the success of the AZ facility.

55 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Why think it would mean traveling? The Thai government are trying to procure Pfizer-Biontech but with the vaccine supply chains out of control it is not out of the question that could become Fosun-Biontech.

At the end of the day it may be Chinese or a very long wait, all hinges on the success of the AZ facility.

End of the day is no thank you for Sinovac, and there is a huge Thai social media story surrounding Pfizer last week and ongoing. Seems some people were able to get it and take it, but it is a no talk about story and the PM is trying to quell that talk.