Private Sector Tests Vaccination Venues

snoop1130

E1FKaP8UYAA43ye.jpg

BANGKOK, May 11 (TNA) – The private sector was quickly testing the operations of their COVID-19 vaccination venues in Bangkok before their opening tomorrow.

Sanan Angubolkul, chairman of the Thai Chamber of Commerce and the Board of Trade of Thailand, said the tests were conducted at 25 locations including CentralLardprao shopping center and later other provinces would follow suit to expand COVID-19 vaccination as quickly as possible in the country.

Meanwhile, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration invited volunteers to support activities including medical ones to contain COVID-19 in the capital as soon as possible.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-694173

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-05-11

With all the new weekly strains & deficiencies of vac being found the uncertainties are abundant....

The entire landscape of the epidemic and cures/vaccines could drastically change.....

As one that is 73, plus med controlled high blood pressure (over 20 years) that has had pneumonia twice I find myself in the uncertain category until more information is mined....

Since it could be possibly betting one's life I find myself in no hurry to run down and volunteer myself early in the process.....

If I had to I would opt for Pfizer for the simple reason that my daughter worked in their campus and I learned a respect for the company along with the scientists I have met there....The company held itself to very high, exacting standards....Versus other companies I know virtually zip about....

I've been fortunate to have almost zero health concerns other than what I've shared....But, for this life & times it's a pair of dice I don't really want to roll....