Tincture of Benzoin?

Zenwind

Can anyone advise me on where to find Tincture of Benzoin in Bangkok?  My usual pharmacist is unable to get it for me, but I’m quite sure I was able to get a small vial of it here in Thailand a dozen years ago or so (although I don’t remember how I got it). 

Tincture of Benzoin, for me, is an old Boy Scout remedy for general foot abrasions and blisters.  It toughens the skin and prevents it from getting ripped up.  (It is smelly and sticky, but it works.)  It also helps athletic tape to adhere securely to a wound, with a bit of antiseptic help in the bargain. 

My feet have always abraded easily, in Boy Scouts, in the Marines in Vietnam, and in my many years of wilderness expedition adventuring since then.  (Ok, maybe I’m still just a perennial “Tenderfoot”!)  

These days, in Thailand, I wear sports sandals in this hellish heat, and my feet get torn up on long marches.  Tincture of Benzoin helped years ago, but I cannot find it now.  Any help acquiring it now would be most appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

-Zenwind.