Chiang Mai Covid Vaccination Registration Assistance

Brierley

If you are a foreigner and you live in Chiang Mai and are trying to get registered for a covid vaccination, the kind people at the email address will make that possible and will help. I had to send a copy of my passport, I also sent a copy of my Thai drivers license to confirm my address. They also require your home address, a telephone number and details of your preferred hospital for vaccination. The emails I've had back indicate the level of English is good so there's no problems on that front. The article talks only about registration for Thai people, that has now changed, as confirmed by the emails I have received. 

The email address comes from an article publish in CityLife dated 5 May, one week ago!

https://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citynews/covid-19/calling-all-thais-eligible-to-start-registering/

[email protected]
  • Thanks 1

No way am I registering until I am able to be innoculated with a vaccine of my choice that is trustworthy and effective. I have no issue with paying because this will become an annual event just like I pay for my flu vaccination. But I am not going to be used as a lab rat by the purveyors of the high priced Chinese vaccine and as for the OAZ one, let us see if the local manufacturer actually delivers on time, in quantity & on quality, which would be world first if it occurs.

1 minute ago, brommers said:

No way am I registering until I am able to be innoculated with a vaccine of my choice that is trustworthy and effective. I have no issue with paying because this will become an annual event just like I pay for my flu vaccination. But I am not going to be used as a lab rat by the purveyors of the high priced Chinese vaccine and as for the OAZ one, let us see if the local manufacturer actually delivers on time, in quantity & on quality, which would be world first if it occurs.

Then obviously this thread is not for you, it is ONLY for those people who are trying to register but are unable to do so!!!

• Like 1

An email message to me this morning from the cmcovid team:

"We are filling out your registration form and submitting it.

Please wait for our contact to book your registration date after the system accepts your registration".