I am vaccinated in abroad, can I use it to enter Phuket after 15 May from Bangkok, without PCR test & quarantine ?

Naelys

I have vaccination (Pfizer two shots & it's wrote also into my CoE ) (this 2021 ) plus the vaccination book & medical certificate attesting my vaccination from my EU country.

Do the Phuket health officials in Phuket airport will accept it ? or may they will deny it & tell me only vaccines in Thailand........

Edited by Naelys

The short answer is no

The long answer is:

no for now. The Phuket ''sand box'' allowing foreigners to enter

directly from their country of origin on the Island without quarantine

is supposed to start only the 1 july.

Considering the number of important questions without answer so far

for this process AND considering the actual rise of the infections in Thailand i think even after the 1 july you will still have to do a 14 days quarantine to enter in Thailand, in Phuket or every other part of the country

Edit: Thailandryan has been faster than me to answer

so i can now just confirm that his answer is correct

Edited by kingofthemountain

7 minutes ago, Naelys said:

I am sorry, I didn't mention I am going from Bangkok to Phuket, ( in domestic, I am already in Thailand since a month )

Well that makes a big difference.  If you are already here and already have gone through the quarantine process then just showing your documents should be enough, but then they have also just decided to stop using the rapid strip tests.  Your going from a deep red zone so here is another article which may help you.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/phuket-requires-covid-paperwork-to-enter-from-red-zone-provinces-from-wednesday-april-21

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

Does a previous PCR test (within 72 hours) also required in addition to the 2 shot vaccine certificate or just one of them is enough....!? (this is for BKK -> HKT)

test or have had both shots

• Like 1