Kerry Parcels.

NoshowJones

I am expecting a Kerry delivery, and there may be nobody in when it comes, there is a Kerrys depot in my village/small town.

Can anyone tell me if it is automatic that they will leave a note telling me that my parcel is at their depot and I can go there and pick it up?

Never heard of them leaving a note, our local guys leave parcels in the carport they used to leave at a neighbors (again with no note) - they have an app you can check the progress of your parcel.

I highly recommend you be there, all day unfortunately. Otherwise you likely won't get it. Perhaps you're lucky, and have a delivery guy who knows your moo ban and neighbors. But likely not, as many of them are new as volumes have been greatly increasing. Which is what happened last night.

Wife got a call yesterday morning, delivery guy said be ready, it's coming today. We later got a call in the late afternoon, it's still coming. Finally we got another call at 9 pm, he's driving around the moo ban and can't find our soi. 15 mins later his truck shows up, and he hands us the pkg.

He says he's got 215 of them today, and we're number 175, which he must spend the rest of the night doing.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:02 AM, possum1931 said:

Can anyone tell me if it is automatic that they will leave a note telling me that my parcel is at their depot and I can go there and pick it up?

They never tell you to pick it up at their depot.

• Like 1