Paying Invoice from China

I am purchasing an item from China and am unsure how to pay the invoice.

They require payment in USD, about $1,300.  

What is the best and safest way to make this payment using money from my Thai bank account (K Bank)?

I have the seller's full bank details including address, swift code and account number.

(Buying from a large, genuine, exporting company, not a scam)  

Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...

Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank) has an excellent e-banking function. If you are signed up for e-banking, use that. Otherwise, go with the supplier's invoice to your bank branch and fill out the forms they give you.

• Like 1

I tried just now to see how e-banking would work with Kasikorn bank for an international fund transfer and got the message 

Remark:

- PIN2 user passwords are not allowed in the processing of this transaction.
    - Please process your online Global Outward transaction during KBank business hours.

If you get the same, you will have to go to thank to make your payment order.

Edited by Puccini
Corrected a typing error
  • Like 1

Thanks for your suggestions, I had given up on getting a response.

I did look at a transfer through K-Bank, but gave up half way through the registration process as it seemed to be going nowhere.

In the end, and against my better judgement, I'm using PayPal and copping their fees. My misgivings about this method have been realised as there has been a problem with the payment, and I'm still trying to ascertain what went wrong. I don't want to go into detail here or now.