Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Alleged serial rapist in custody! "Denphoom" denies it - "pretties" try to attack him as he's brought in


Recommended Posts

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

The man that police claim is a serial rapist of "pretties" - women who work at parties or promoting products - has been arrested in Bangkok.

 

The arrest of Denphoom Wattanachotpinyo followed lurid press reports of his activities luring women to a hotel, raping them at knife point and stealing their possessions. 

 

He was arrested yesterday afternoon at a condo called Yothin Place in Soi Phermsin 20 in the Sai Mai area of the Thai capital. 

 

Daily News published a picture of him in a room with scribbling on the walls, what looked like drug taking equipment and spray paint. 

 

He is charged with three warrants of aggravated rape. He denied it all saying the women consented.

 

Police say this is nonsense pointing out that there is also an unresolved case against him for a similar matter in Pak Thong Chai in 2018.

 

3pm22.jpg

Picture Thai Rath

 

Deputy RTP chief Pol Maj-Gen Jiraphop Phuridech appeared with other senior officers at a Crime Suppression Division based press conference to announce the arrest yesterday evening.

 

Later when the suspect was taken in a white protective suit to Bang Khun Thian police station a group of ten pretties and relatives were waiting and tried to attack him.

 

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

He had to be quickly taken inside the station, Daily News further reported.

 

Thai Rath picked up on this aspect of the story and were seen interviewing three women regarding the case. 

 

Denphoom has tested negative for Covid-19 and is now being detained. 

 

3pm33.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

 

Previously he was reportedly allowed to slip through police hands when the case originally came to light. 

 

One of the victims from Pattaya told Siam Rath earlier of a harrowing experience over several days at the hands of the alleged rapist. 

 

She also spoke of two other women who were lured to a hotel where they were robbed and raped at knifepoint.

 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-12
 
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

How did the other girls come to be in the room, did they know what was going on or did the first girl make up a story to get them there.That little rat needs tying up and letting those girls ice pick the spine out of him..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I Know I'm sceptical but I smell something fishy. He lured his girls in to his 20,000 more like 3,000 baht condo! The victims didn't report the crimes for days! They didn't escape when he was distracted raping others! Sounds to me like a fall guy  for a hi-so? Just saying, the <deleted> who did it needs the full weight of Thai justice, but the right one! 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Paul Kernell said:

I Know I'm sceptical but I smell something fishy. He lured his girls in to his 20,000 more like 3,000 baht condo! The victims didn't report the crimes for days! They didn't escape when he was distracted raping others! Sounds to me like a fall guy  for a hi-so? Just saying, the <deleted> who did it needs the full weight of Thai justice, but the right one! 

He did not lure the girls to his condo, but lured one girl to a

hotel room, and made that girl ,phone for the others to 

come, hope the police keep an eye on him this time and

don't let him just walk away.

regards worgeordie

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

drag him around with a rope behind a pickup truck.

I didn't know you were from Georgia. Or is it Alabama (circa 1963).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, webfact said:

Denphoom has tested negative for Covid-19 and is now being detained. 

 

7 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Anybody bothered to do HIV test?

 

7 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

*hepatitis b? 

* hepatitis c? 

*syfilis? 

*gonorrhea? 

*chlamydia? 

 

No, just Covid19.... 

 

 

They don't need to test for the above, because they know he will get the whole "cocktail" the first night in jail.....

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rasmus5150 said:

 

 

 

They don't need to test for the above, because they know he will get the whole "cocktail" the first night in jail.....

Rasmus, great avatar (La Linea) 🙂 With that off the chest - it wasn't really about whether he will get it or not, but whether he already had it and whether the girls could have gotten it from him.

 

Now I know "wise" men on this forum may come out and point out what that girls possibly did for living, but still. He should have been tested for the whole lot and not just for COVID. If he in fact had other diseases, that should be added to the list of charges, especially if he was aware of it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I concur but make sure he is drug naked and laying on his stomach having a cement weight on his back. His gonads and wee wee will be gravel. Enough said on my part.

I think the cops should have gone for lunch and left the pretties to have their way with him. Hell hath no fury like a Thai woman scorned.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Rasmus, great avatar (La Linea) 🙂 With that off the chest - it wasn't really about whether he will get it or not, but whether he already had it and whether the girls could have gotten it from him.

 

Now I know "wise" men on this forum may come out and point out what that girls possibly did for living, but still. He should have been tested for the whole lot and not just for COVID. If he in fact had other diseases, that should be added to the list of charges, especially if he was aware of it.

Well even to test if he had caught anything from those "pretties" also. STD transmission can and does go both ways you know.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well even to test if he had caught anything from those "pretties" also. STD transmission can and does go both ways you know.

I do know. But they didn't rape him. He raped them. Without baloon. So that's on him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Damn the room on the picture looks like a drug den and if i see it right i see a pipe on the box next to him . 

Sorry didn't read the whole story , just read the part about the pipe and scribbling on the wall 🙈 my bad should have read the whole story before qouting .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Footage of him from the Thai news being confronted by the victims and their relatives outside the police station yesterday:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...