Visa after Covid-19 Extension

what is the outlook on "Covid 19" extensions? Are they close to ending or could we just go on like this for years ? I am debating if its a waste of money to buy an elite visa right now.

Edited by at15

21 minutes ago, Baricello said:

Am I right in assuming that Financial Documents are not needed for the 90 day extension, only needed for the 12 month extension!

You will need 400k baht in a Thai bank on your name only on the day you apply for the non-o visa or proof of 40k baht income.

Then the 400k baht will need to be in the bank for 2 months on the day you apply for the one year extension.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:54 AM, at15 said:

what is the outlook on "Covid 19" extensions? Are they close to ending or could we just go on like this for years ? I am debating if its a waste of money to buy an elite visa right now.

From my acceptance email into elite. It said that they are limiting the amount of elites into the country. People who had elites longer get priority over new elites. It does mention they are trying to get the limit raised. I emailed them asking whether this is still occurring before I pay. I have not received a response in over a week now.  Once accepted your acceptance is good for 3 months then you need to reapply again. So until I find out they don't have limits anymore elite appears to be worthless. My marriage extension is up in July, my elite acceptance is good until beginning of August so for me it will depend on them removing the limits.  

In my opinion covid extension would be the better choice currently 

Edited by PattayaKevin