Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Video: Woman pushed over in the street under the wheels of a motorcycle


Recommended Posts

8pm1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

 

A daughter went online to post CCTV footage of the moment her mother was pushed under the wheels of a motorcycle in the street.

 

The victim had been having an argument over several days with another woman. 

 

She had been threatened with something happening but had dismissed it as an idle boast.

 

She had been to visit a relative who had a shop next to the other woman in the market.

 

The woman came out, shoved her forward and then retreated back into her shop.

 

The poster said it was lucky the vehicle had not been a car or the injury would have been much worse.

 

A police report was filed though the cops were waiting on a medical report. 

 

The poster said that the fine would probably be only 2-3,000 baht and they wanted to sue the other party for proper compensation.

 

They asked people who had experience in such litigation to contact them and give advice.

 

Sanook reported that the video caused much comment online. 

 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-12
 
 
 
WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised
 

  • Sad 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, webfact said:

The poster said that the fine would probably be only 2-3,000 baht and they wanted to sue the other party for proper compensation  

 

They asked people who had experience in such litigation to contact them and give advice.

Ah huh…

 

‘’There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed.”
Siddharta Gautama
Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty ordinary but we don't know what she did to deserve it.

I am sure there must have been something.

 

 

  • Confused 9
  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Pretty ordinary but we don't know what she did to deserve it.

I am sure there must have been something.

 

 

 

Look like the other was in a good " running" condition, 

With proper Thai " it wasn't me" mentality....

 

So assume whatever altercation they had,

It is plain stupid to blame the victim this case.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Ah huh…

 

‘’There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed.”
Siddharta Gautama

Where there is the attempted murder? I don't might light of it, a person can be killed by a simple fall.

 

One Korean buddhist, I don't know if she was a nun or a layperson once told me

"If you say something, somebody can die". "Before talk think, then think again"

 

I didn't take seriously first but  you will realize this is 100 percent true.

The great law of cause and effect.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

 

Well she never looked at the motorcycle, and her approach started long before it was obvious that a motorcycle would be there at the time of her push.

 

I think it would be tricky to prove that she definitely intended her to be hit by the bike and that she intended the bike to kill her.

Pushing someone in the back so that they are propelled into a road is an act of attempted murder, irrelevant if she looked or not, or if vehicles were approaching or not.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Just more of the disgusting behavior many Thais are  keen 

 

Of course nothing like that would ever happen in your country.

 

 

Quote

 

to do and can do because quite  often their police force does nothing.

 

Er, they have arrested her.

Edited by RobMuir
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is premeditated aggravated assault, plain and simple. What are the police waiting for? A medical report? It does not matter how serious the injuries are. Assault is assault.

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Where there is the attempted murder? I don't might light of it, a person can be killed by a simple fall.

 

One Korean buddhist, I don't know if she was a nun or a layperson once told me

"If you say something, somebody can die". "Before talk think, then think again"

 

I didn't take seriously first but  you will realize this is 100 percent true.

The great law of cause and effect.

 

 

I’m all for the prosecution of the woman who pushed the victim. 
 

Whether it was attempted murder or not, I don’t know. 
 

My point was all about the desire to monetise the assault by the daughter and nothing else. 

Edited by Bluespunk
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I think pushing someone into a busy roadway would be attempted murder in any land.

Correct. Same as stabbing someone with a knife or shooting someone.

 

The probable outcome is the same, serious injury or death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

could easily be an attempted murder charge in many countries but likely settled to a lesser charge.... 

A wai, 300 baht to the local monks, a 1000 baht to the family of the victim and she's good to go for her next victim.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Of course nothing like that would ever happen in your country

Unfortunately this  is a  THAI  forum so discussing "other  countries" is  out of the equation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...