90 day report stamp?

I got my 1 year Vol visa in November 2020, did my first 90 day report in person in February, and did my 2nd 90 day report online a couple days ago. Approval happened instantly and I report next in August.

Do I need a 90 day report stamp in my passport? Or am I done at this point?

There is no stamp done in your passport for 90 day reporting.

When you do it online you can back online and click check status to get your most report and then save or print the next appointment to put in passport.

• Like 1

If you go online and get your 90 day approval, go back to the status option/page click your latest approval, scroll down to the btm and click to print your next appointment date.

Staple that in your passport.

In person you will be given your next appointment date stapled in your passport.

NO STAMP in your passport.

• Like 1

I successfully did a 90 day report online today May 13 and my reporting office is Chiang Mai.  My report was due on May 19 and the next report date they issued me is July 3 which is my current extension of stay granted until date.  Is that normal procedure?

If visiting a different province when your 90 day is due and you cannot do on-line can you do it at the local office in the area you're visiting? 

( know you can do -15 to + 7 days from due date but this is not within my travel plans) 

17 minutes ago, GregTN said:

I successfully did a 90 day report online today May 13 and my reporting office is Chiang Mai.  My report was due on May 19 and the next report date they issued me is July 3 which is my current extension of stay granted until date.  Is that normal procedure?

Some offices only do the next report date to the day your current extension ends. That may be the policy of Chiang Mai immigration.

• Thanks 1