‘Vaccine hesitancy’ bites in Thailand – but one province has the antidote

webfact

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Tucker Carlson is a born rich brat who pretends to represent the average man.  Cory Bernardi is a bigot, misogynist, science denier and failed Australian politician.  Sky News is another Rupert Murdoch creation that, like Fox News, focuses on infotainment. 

They have both achieved more than you in life  .... how bad does that make you ?

4 minutes ago, Been There said:

I didn't ask your opinion .... and frankly I don't want it ...
So which government website figures are you claiming are lies ? 
I think Tucker Carlson has achieved more than you ever will in life. ...  If he's a clown ... what does that make you ?

You asked a question and I answered it.  If you don't care to be informed don't ask questions.

Where did I claim government websites are lying?

Tucker Carlson was born rich, given every advantage in life, and has done nothing but become a talking head of no substance.  I've managed the testing of a generation of navigation satellites that have benefited the world.  I may not have the  name recognition of Tucker Carlson, but I don't want it.  I'm happy with my accomplishments.

Just now, heybruce said:

You asked a question and I answered it.  If you don't care to be informed don't ask questions.

Where did I claim government websites are lying?

Tucker Carlson was born rich, given every advantage in life, and has done nothing but become a talking head of no substance.  I've managed the testing of a generation of navigation satellites that have benefited the world.  I may not have the  name recognition of Tucker Carlson, but I don't want it.  I'm happy with my accomplishments.

I didn't ask you the question .... 

You say the government VAERS is lying.... 
If you're such an important man in the world of satellites, what are you doing here  ? .... and why did you not understand the Pfiser website?

You have not addressed your completely false post about Covid vaccination deaths or the evidence showing the vaccinations are safe.

I have ... but you refuse to believe what your ears have heard ..... next !

4 minutes ago, Been There said:

I didn't ask you the question .... 

You say the government VAERS is lying.... 
If you're such an important man in the world of satellites, what are you doing here  ? .... and why did you not understand the Pfiser website?

No, I did not state the VAERS website is lying.  I explained how Tucker Carlson was ignoring the fact that when over 100 million people are vaccinated over five months it is natural for some to die for reasons unrelated to the vaccinations.  Why can't you understand that?

Most engineers retire at some point if they've managed their careers well enough.  I understood the Pfizer website; Phase 3 objectives were met and the vaccine approved.  You're the one who seems to have trouble with that.

1 hour ago, Been There said:

I understand that is absolute BS  .... 
I think Carlson has achieved a bit more in his life than you ever will.

Mainstream media is 'deliberately engaging in propaganda' to control 'the way you think' - YouTube

Oh and well done on claiming a government website is lying .....  you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Youtube, fox news, etc. You sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for info, aren't you.

As for TC, who cares if he made a few dollars in his day.  I would match my integrity with his any day. I'm not accused of distorting the truth with every word that comes out of my mouth.,

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No, I did not state the VAERS website is lying.  I explained how Tucker Carlson was ignoring the fact that when over 100 million people are vaccinated over five months it is natural for some to die for reasons unrelated to the vaccinations.  Why can't you understand that?

Most engineers retire at some point if they've managed their careers well enough.  I understood the Pfizer website; Phase 3 objectives were met and the vaccine approved.  You're the one who seems to have trouble with that.

it' doesn't matter how many people have been vaccinated  .... the death figures are there for all to see .... and as you said before  ... vast majority of cases are not reported.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use

If they are tracking participants for 2 years in Phase 3 ... and the vaccine rollout started December 2020, how can it be finished ?  You seem not to know how long 2 years lasts.

Pfizer and BioNTech will track participants in our Phase 3 clinical trial for two years following their second dose,

The Facts About the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | pfpfizeruscom

Edited by Been There

2 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Youtube, fox news, etc. You sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for info, aren't you.

As for TC, who cares if he made a few dollars in his day.  I would match my integrity with his any day. I'm not accused of distorting the truth with every word that comes out of my mouth.,

So your a CNN man .... wow that's even worse than Fox 

18 minutes ago, Been There said:

it' doesn't matter how many people have been vaccinated  .... the death figures are there for all to see .... and as you said before  ... vast majority of cases are not reported.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use

If they are tracking participants for 2 years in Phase 3 ... and the vaccine rollout started December 2020, how can it be finished ?  You seem not to know how long 2 years lasts.

Pfizer and BioNTech will track participants in our Phase 3 clinical trial for two years following their second dose,

That is a blatant lie:  I never stated that people who died after being vaccinated were not being reported.  I stated that people who experience trivial side effects often don't report them.

Emergency use authorization is approval for use.

Completion of Phase 3 objectives is sufficient for approval.  That's all that matters.

Did you expect vaccines to let people live forever?  A 0.0017% mortality over a five month period is well below the average mortality for that period in the US--869.7 deaths per 100,000 annually or 0.36% over five months.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

Once again, you are failing to support your post

"I think there is plenty of evidence where healthy people have died within hours of getting the vaccine, never mind 28 days."?

6 minutes ago, Been There said:

The moderators won't allow me to post from the website with that information .... (suppressing facts and only allowing the MSM narrative)

I don't know what you don't understand about the Pfizer website ( you are claiming to be an intelligent man?)
It couldn't be clearer  

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

Phase 3 clinical trial for two years following their second dose,

I can explain it for you ... but I can't understand it for you

You posted "it' doesn't matter how many people have been vaccinated  .... the death figures are there for all to see .... and as you said before  ... vast majority of cases are not reported."

The moderator's will allow you to identify where I stated death figures were not reported.  You can't do that because I never posted that.  It is a blatant lie.

The rest of my post is clear and correct.  I won't waste time re-explaining what I meant.

You posted "it' doesn't matter how many people have been vaccinated  .... the death figures are there for all to see .... and as you said before  ... vast majority of cases are not reported."

The moderator's will allow you to identify where I stated death figures were not reported.  You can't do that because I never posted that.  It is a blatant lie.

The rest of my post is clear and correct.  I won't waste time re-explaining what I meant.

I think you have trouble understanding clear English ..... I haven't a clue what you are going on about 
It's nothing to do with what you meant ... it's to do with what you said 
You have been proved wrong on every point and now you're trying a bit of deflection ....  

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

you are 100% wrong  .... 

45 minutes ago, Been There said:

Something tells me you don't understand what this really means. I have to assume your misinformation sites didn't explain it sufficiently if at all. The Phase 3 clinical trial is over and the vaccine(s) passed. Yes, they will still monitor the participants for a time period, mainly to see how long the vaccine is effective, or if any unknown side effects appear, but phase 3 is over.

As for your inability to post links to your misinformation sites, I think we can add a few other sites to the list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Something tells me you don't understand what this really means. I have to assume your misinformation sites didn't explain it sufficiently if at all. The Phase 3 clinical trial is over and the vaccine(s) passed. Yes, they will still monitor the participants for a time period, mainly to see how long the vaccine is effective, or if any unknown side effects appear, but phase 3 is over.

As for your inability to post links to your misinformation sites, I think we can add a few other sites to the list.

Are you a conspiracy theorist ? .... This is from the Pfizer website  ... are you calling that a misinformation site ? .....  
It's plain to se you don't understand how long 2 years lasts  ... well done for that  ... ????
You have just totally embarrassed yourself, well done for that also ......

45 minutes ago, Been There said:

I think you have trouble understanding clear English ..... I haven't a clue what you are going on about 
It's nothing to do with what you meant ... it's to do with what you said 
You have been proved wrong on every point and now you're trying a bit of deflection ....  

you are 100% wrong  .... 

Phase 3 objectives were successfully completed.  The vaccine was approved.  Data collection is continuing but Phase 3 objectives have been met.  That is what matters.

You think all countries count Covid deaths the same (wrong), you think people have died within hours of being vaccinated (wrong) and you think I agreed with your nonsense claims about unreported deaths (wrong).  You definitely know something about being 100% wrong.

10 minutes ago, Been There said:

You're being silly now  .... Phase 3 is ongoing  ..... remember  .. the pfizer webpage you posted  ? .... (they have taken interim data from the trial)
you're like a child  ...... I explain why you're wrong  ... so you say I'm wrong .... Go back to the schoolyard if you want to use those sort of tactics .....

Do you deny that the Phase 3 objectives were met and the vaccine approved for use? 

If not, shift your focus to defending the lies and misinformation you've posted.

16 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you deny that the Phase 3 objectives were met and the vaccine approved for use? 

If not, shift your focus to defending the lies and misinformation you've posted.

I haven't posted any misinformation ....If Phase 3 objective were met ...direct me to the long term data.

It has been given emergency use only ...it hasn't been authorised or licensed. 

They are facts !

27 minutes ago, Been There said:

I haven't posted any misinformation ....If Phase 3 objective were met ...direct me to the long term data.

It has been given emergency use only ...it hasn't been authorised or licensed. 

They are facts !

"Safety data milestone required by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) has been achieved"  https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

As I stated before, you have posted that:

"You think all countries count Covid deaths the same (wrong), you think people have died within hours of being vaccinated (wrong) and you think I agreed with your nonsense claims about unreported deaths (wrong)." 

Obvious lies and misinformation.

Edited by heybruce

Irrespective of the who knows what is best the chances are that to be able to travel in the future or even stay in Thailand foreigners are going to need some form of passport that indicates that they have complied with the requirements of their host country by having had an approved vaccine.

Individuals would certainly have a choice but that may simply come down to stay or go. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Been There said:

I think your mental .....get help ....

You're just going to continue to pretend you didn't post the ridiculous things you posted about Covid deaths, vaccine safety, and things I never posted but you claim I did, aren't you?

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You're just going to continue to pretend you didn't post the ridiculous things you posted about Covid deaths, vaccine safety, and things I never posted but you claim I did, aren't you?

Still waiting for you to direct me to the long term data 

1 hour ago, Been There said:

Still waiting for you to direct me to the long term data 

Obviously there is no long term data.  There are Phase 1, 2, and 3 studies showing vaccines to be very effective and extremely safe. 

You may be happy to hold off on widespread vaccination for a few more years while millions more die and tens of millions are debilitated for an indefinite period of time, perhaps for life, with "Long Covid".  Rational people are making a different choice.

I take it you will offer no defense of your ignorant claim that all countries count Covid deaths the same, your conspiracy theory nonsense about people dying within hours of being vaccinated, and your lie claiming I admitted to unreported deaths.  I expect no better from someone who uses Tucker Carlson as a source.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

Obviously there is no long term data.  There are Phase 1, 2, and 3 studies showing vaccines to be very effective and extremely safe. 

You may be happy to hold off on widespread vaccination for a few more years while millions more die and tens of millions are debilitated for an indefinite period of time, perhaps for life, with "Long Covid".  Rational people are making a different choice.

I take it you will offer no defense of your ignorant claim that all countries count Covid deaths the same, your conspiracy theory nonsense about people dying within hours of being vaccinated, and your lie claiming I admitted to unreported deaths.  I expect no better from someone who uses Tucker Carlson as a source.

What conspiracy theory is that then ? 
I didn't say the government website was lying  .. you did!
I didn't say the Pfiser website was lying  ... you did!
I didn't say a 2 year trial is equal to 6 month ... you did!

I said you were wrong  ... so your answer is, I am wrong 
I suggested someone else posting was a conspiracy theorist ... so you claim I am a conspiracy theorist. Such child like behaviour!  You are embarrassing yourself.

You claiming government and manufactures website are lying is however, definite proof that you are claiming there is a conspiracy ... what does that make you ?

I didn't use Tucker as a source ... I used the information on a government website ... he just happened to be reading it. It would be the same figures regardless who read it. 

3 hours ago, Been There said:

What conspiracy theory is that then ? 
I didn't say the government website was lying  .. you did!
I didn't say the Pfiser website was lying  ... you did!
I didn't say a 2 year trial is equal to 6 month ... you did!

I said you were wrong  ... so your answer is, I am wrong 
I suggested someone else posting was a conspiracy theorist ... so you claim I am a conspiracy theorist. Such child like behaviour!  You are embarrassing yourself.

You claiming government and manufactures website are lying is however, definite proof that you are claiming there is a conspiracy ... what does that make you ?

I didn't use Tucker as a source ... I used the information on a government website ... he just happened to be reading it. It would be the same figures regardless who read it. 

How many times must I quote your own posts?  How many times will you lie about what I've posted?

"What conspiracy theory is that then ? "

You posted:  "I think there is plenty of evidence where healthy people have died within hours of getting the vaccine, never mind 28 days."  https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/2/#elControls_16478422_menu

That is pure conspiracy theory nonsense which you have not supported in any way.

You have now clearly posted three lies about my posts:

"I didn't say the government website was lying  .. you did!"
"I didn't say the Pfiser website was lying  ... you did!"
"I didn't say a 2 year trial is equal to 6 month ... you did!"

Prove me wrong, give my exact quotes and location of the posts that support your lies.  Don't tell me what you think I posted, give an exact quote and a link to the post just as I did above with your conspiracy theory nonsense.

"You claiming government and manufactures website are lying is however, definite proof that you are claiming there is a conspiracy ... what does that make you ?"

That makes no sense at all.  What have I claimed and where did I claim it?  Again, give an exact quote and link to the post.

"I didn't use Tucker as a source ... I used the information on a government website ... he just happened to be reading it. It would be the same figures regardless who read it."

You provided a link to a Tucker Carlson video.  I had to endure enough of the video to determine that he was grossly misrepresenting data from VAERS and explain that data shows that people in the US who have been vaccinated have a much lower than average death rate in the months that follow.  https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/4/#elControls_16484649_menu

Stop posting lies.  Start posting proof of your claims.

Edited by heybruce

8 hours ago, Been There said:

Exact quotes .... Vaccines approved for use in the US have passed the first three phases” 

“Phase 3 for the Pfizer vaccine was completed six months ago”

“No, the vaccines in use in the US are in phase 4, not phase 3”

They haven't passed ... interim data has been taken from phase 3
From Pfizers website .... 
The Phase 3 clinical trial of BNT162b2 began on July 27” ….. “The trial will continue to collect efficacy and safety data in participants for an additional two years”
From Pfizers website ... 
Pfizer and BioNTech will track participants in our Phase 3 clinical trial for two years following their second dose

Pfizer and BioNTech Conclude Phase 3 Study of COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, Meeting All Primary Efficacy Endpoints | pfpfizeruscom

Exact quote .... vaccines are now approved for general use.”
They're not ... They have been passed for emergency use only and are not licenced.    
"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)"

Exact quote .... Full approval means approval for use with all age groups.  The Pfizer vaccine has been approved for selected age groups it has been tested with”
“Emergency use authorization is approval for use”
Full approval means authorised and licenced ... which Pfiser is the first manufactures outside China to apply for this 
Pfizer First to Seek Full Approval for Covid-19 Vaccine in U.S. (yahoo.com)

Exact quote .... "
December 14, 2020, through May 10, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,434 reports of death" 
You are claiming the people who reported these deaths are lying... (VAERS) it's called 
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System for a reason ! ... That is showing absolute contempt for the people who have lost family and friends .... you should hang your head in shame!

But possibly your most ludicrous claim was ... Pfizer hasn't updated its website recently, probably because they've been busy with other things”
Suggesting Pfizer don't have an IT department and the scientists didn't have time to update the website .... read that again .... let that sink in .... just what absolute nonsense that statement is !

So there we go  ... all your lies and misinformation  Well done for having no respect for bereaved families. 

I assume you now concede your statement:

"I think there is plenty of evidence where healthy people have died within hours of getting the vaccine, never mind 28 days."  https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/2/#elControls_16478422_menu

is indefensible conspiracy theory nonsense.

You are nitpicking over my wording while ignoring your blatantly false statements.

Vaccines have satisfied all Phase 3 objectives required for emergency use authorization.  This occurred six months ago.  I shortened this to passed Phase 3.  They have passed the Phase 3 requirements that matter.

Vaccines have emergency use authorization for the general adult population, and lower age groups.  That's approval enough.  Show me where "full approval" is a legal term limited only to vaccines licensed for use.

Regarding VAERS; no, I never posted that people reporting deaths to VAERS were lying.  You are lying in claiming that I did.  This is made obvious by your failure to quote anything I've posted that supports your lie.  You should hang your head in shame for such a blatant and obvious lie.

Regarding your imaginative Pfizer claim; it is common for individuals and organizations to update websites while leaving dated webpages online.  You didn't provide a link to the webpage in question, but if I remember correctly it didn't have a date associated.  The Pfizer webpage I linked to stating they had concluded Phase 3 is dated November 18, 2020.https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

Stop nitpicking over my choice of words and defend or retract your outrageous false statements.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I assume you now concede your statement:

"I think there is plenty of evidence where healthy people have died within hours of getting the vaccine, never mind 28 days."  https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/2/#elControls_16478422_menu

is indefensible conspiracy theory nonsense.

You are nitpicking over my wording while ignoring your blatantly false statements.

Vaccines have satisfied all Phase 3 objectives required for emergency use authorization.  This occurred six months ago.  I shortened this to passed Phase 3.  They have passed the Phase 3 requirements that matter.

Vaccines have emergency use authorization for the general adult population, and lower age groups.  That's approval enough.  Show me where "full approval" is a legal term limited only to vaccines licensed for use.

Regarding VAERS; no, I never posted that people reporting deaths to VAERS were lying.  You are lying in claiming that I did.  This is made obvious by your failure to quote anything I've posted that supports your lie.  You should hang your head in shame for such a blatant and obvious lie.

Regarding your imaginative Pfizer claim; it is common for individuals and organizations to update websites while leaving dated webpages online.  You didn't provide a link to the webpage in question, but if I remember correctly it didn't have a date associated.  The Pfizer webpage I linked to stating they had concluded Phase 3 is dated November 18, 2020.https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

Stop nitpicking over my choice of words and defend or retract your outrageous false statements.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-first-seek-full-approval-104500445.html

57 minutes ago, Been There said:

I give you credit for digging up a lot of conspiracy theory websites. 

You rely heavily on something called "Health Impact News".  An organization of scientists debunking false medical claims, Health Feedback  https://healthfeedback.org/https://healthfeedback.org , routinely rates their claims as unsupported or misleading  https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/health-impact-news/

Since Health Feedback is used by the World Health Organization https://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/initiative/communication/network/healthfeedback/en/  and is given a rating of "Very High" in factual reporting by Media Bias/Fact Check https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-feedback/ it is safe to disregard anything from Health Impact News.

I didn't bother checking all of your sources, just enough to determine that none seem to be credible.  Do you have any substantiation from credible news sources?  Or should we take your list as confirmation of your fondness for conspiracy theories?

Are you now prepared to defend your nonsensical posts:

"All countries are using the same criteria for compiling covid deaths. "   https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/3/#elControls_16480451_menu

and:

"If the vaccine works, how would an unvaccinated person pose a risk to a one that's been vaccinated ?"   https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/2/#elControls_16475240_menu

57 minutes ago, Been There said:

Most of them are reports from national or local newspapers ... and local TV stations .... All put together by one website. Not difficult to understand unless you're an absolute idiot.

I was also a member of a Facebook page where families posted what had happened to their loved ones, it had 1700 members ...but as per normal Facebook took it down.

but hey ....you only believe what you've been force fed through the MSM....again well done for showing total disrespect to all the families this has affected.

Now leave me alone ...you have lost the argument.

My argument is that vaccinations are safe, effective, and the quickest means to get society back to normal.  That argument has not been lost.

Identify some of those national newspapers.   Are they similar to "The National Enquirer"?

As I've explained earlier, CDC data show the death rate of people who have been vaccinated is significantly less than the normal death rate.  However when hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated, some deaths from causes unrelated to the vaccination is to be expected.  Do you expect vaccinations to make people immortal?

Now, back to your other indefensible posts:

"All countries are using the same criteria for compiling covid deaths. "   https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/3/#elControls_16480451_menu

and:

"If the vaccine works, how would an unvaccinated person pose a risk to a one that's been vaccinated ?"   https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1216849-‘vaccine-hesitancy’-bites-in-thailand-–-but-one-province-has-the-antidote/page/2/#elControls_16475240_menu

24 minutes ago, Been There said:

Are you completely stupid ...the source is in the reports ....

Tell me ...how many people do you know has died of covid ?

I checked many of your sources, none of them impressed.  I was giving you a chance to identify a credible source.  Apparently you can't.

The official global count of Covid dead is 3.3 million, though credible estimates are considerably higher:

" This work gives a 95% probability that the death toll to date is between 7.1m and 12.7m, with a central estimate of 10.2m."  https://www.economist.com/briefing/2021/05/15/there-have-been-7m-13m-excess-deaths-worldwide-during-the-pandemic

BTW:  The "Economist" weekly news magazine qualifies as a credible source.

How many people do you know have died of Covid vaccinations?