90 Day Check-In (How soon can I do my 90 Day Check-In before it is due?

Online it's 15 days prior to report date.

Do around May 23.

Keep in mind that your next report date will be 90 days from when you make the report.

You can also report in person and via mail

Edited by DrJack54

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Online it's 15 days prior to report date.

Do around May 23.

Keep in mind that your next report date will be 90 days from when you make the report

What if I do it in person, does the 15 days prior to report date still apply?

Just now, Quast said:

What if I do it in person, does the 15 days prior to report date still apply?

In person you can do it 15 prior and up to 7 post report date.

Have seen some experts state 14 before and 6 post report date.

• Sad 1

in-person, 15 days before to 7 days after.  been once 18 days before was accepted (CW / BKK, 2 years ago), reason : out of town travel.

online / by mail, 15 days to 7 days before and no after; only a window of 8 days. if online not accessible till 7 days before, then have to go there in person.

10 minutes ago, caughtintheact said:

Is it 90 days from when you make the report or 90 days from the date that the last report was due per the new receipt?

From when you make report.

Unlike eg extensions.

Edited by DrJack54

21 minutes ago, caughtintheact said:

Is it 90 days from when you make the report or 90 days from the date that the last report was due per the new receipt?

So if you do it early, you lose some days, but if you do it late you DO NOT gain any! 

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

From when you make report.

Unlike eg extensions.

I submitted my last 90 day report by postal mail on 22 March, within the 15 day window on the receipt of 5 April.  When I got the receipt back, the due date for the next report is shown as 5 July, which is 90 days from the previous due date, so maybe something has changed.

22 minutes ago, caughtintheact said:

I submitted my last 90 day report by postal mail on 22 March, within the 15 day window on the receipt of 5 April.  When I got the receipt back, the due date for the next report is shown as 5 July, which is 90 days from the previous due date, so maybe something has changed.

90 days from 5th April does not give you 5th July either.  Maybe from the date it was processed?

8 minutes ago, treetops said:

90 days from 5th April does not give you 5th July either.  Maybe from the date it was processed?

I didn't keep the old receipt, so it might have been 6 April, still, a lot closer to 90 days than 22 March, the day I mailed it. 

18 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

In person you can do it 15 prior and up to 7 post report date.

Have seen some experts state 14 before and 6 post report date.

15 days prior and 7 days after,

I just did mine in person on the last 7th day after... no questions asked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

So if you do it early, you lose some days, but if you do it late you DO NOT gain any! 

I think almost all IO's now date the next due report date from the date of processing, except where the report is made after the due date, in which case the next report will be from the due date.

It seems gone are the days they used to date the next report date from the original due date.

Your not losing any days as such from your permission of stay.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

I think almost all IO's now date the next due report date from the date of processing, except where the report is made after the due date, in which case the next report will be from the due date.

My reports done after the due date started from the day the report was done.

Same for the one that was done 2 days late in April.

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

My reports done after the due date started from the day the report was done.

Same for the one that was done 2 days late in April.

Your fortunate.

Do Ubon Ratchathani reset your 90 day report date when you make your extension applications.

Edited by Tanoshi

9 hours ago, ETatBKK said:

in-person, 15 days before to 7 days after.  been once 18 days before was accepted (CW / BKK, 2 years ago), reason : out of town travel.

online / by mail, 15 days to 7 days before and no after; only a window of 8 days. if online not accessible till 7 days before, then have to go there in person.

The online window has been changed, it is now 15 days before and up until the reporting date.

20 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Do Ubon Ratchathani reset your 90 day report date when you make your extension applications.

Not for several years now.

I took advantage of doing them a few days late to keep the report date from changing over the year for few years so I could do my report at the same time my extension was due.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not for several years now.

I took advantage of doing them a few days late to keep the report date from changing over the year for few years so I could do my report at the same time my extension was due.

Quite a few IO's have now started to reset the 90 day reports from the date of renewing extensions, so theoretically you'll always be in the 30/45 day window to submit your next extension.

This year my next 90 day report is due 11th June, exactly 30 days before my extension renewal is due.

If I submit my extension (marriage) application on the same day, they'll wait until it's approved, then give me a new 90 day report date from the extension renewal date (not the date of approval), when I go to get the extension stamp.

If I don't submit my extension on 11th June, they'll give me a new 90 day report date only until the expiry date of my existing extension. Then reset it when I actually submit the application, but from the same date as the extension due date.

7 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

15 days before checkin date and 7 days after checking date always go before  !!!!

That depends if your doing in person, by mail, or online.

Only in person can you do it up to 7 days after the due date.

By mail post 15 days before the due date.

Online 14 days before up to the due date.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 1

The tricky thing is:

Online, 14 days before due date. That's what I usually do.

Last one not possible because of "not working immigration online system".

If you report by post, it must be at least 14 days before due date.

Tricky, if you wait to do your online reporting but see that it is down and are too late for the "send by post".

I did send it anyway. Was received on 07th April but still nothing back.

Did my renewal of non-imm. O-A last week. The lady checked my last 90days report in my passport which was the one which expired in April. I did show her the evidence I had for my postal report but she didn't look at it and just made "another" copy of my old 90 days report.

Thing is, if they never send me the one back I did per post, how am I supposed to know, when exactly the next one is due.

6 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Thing is, if they never send me the one back I did per post, how am I supposed to know, when exactly the next one is due.

She should have given you a new 90 day report slip when you completed your extension.

She probably just forgot with processing your extension application.

You should have spoken up before leaving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tanoshi said:

She should have given you a new 90 day report slip when you completed your extension.

She probably just forgot with processing your extension application.

You should have spoken up before leaving.

I didn't know about that.

Thought that 90days has nothing to do with renewal of permission to stay.

8 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I didn't know about that.

Thought that 90days has nothing to do with renewal of permission to stay.

Some IO's reset the 90 day reports from the date of extension now, others not so.

Regardless she should have issued you a new receipt of your next due date, the same as if you'd received back via mail.

I would ring and confirm your next report date.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, caughtintheact said:

The  only thing that changed was the mood of the IO on the day, at the very second he stamped your date.