Need a favor - anyone have facial recognition software installed?

Sheryl

I have a one time only need to compare a photo of a face to 2 photos of what may be the same person taken 20-30 years prior. (trying to determine if an unidentified dead body in the US might be a missing relative).

The photos in question are not readily available on the web and won't show up using a Google reverse image search.

I have looked at free versions of software like Azure but they are very complex, and all I need is just to compare these photos once, no need for ongoing facial recognition software etc.

If anyone has something like this already installed and would be willing to help please send me a PM.

I am not expecting to necessarily get a definitive identification but results may help us decide whether to proceed with costly DNA testing etc.

Thanks i nadvance

Just my personal opinion: face recognition software was trained by humans who are good in face recognition.

I guess if you want to compare pictures then probably it is best to contact one of those human experts. Maybe someone in the police or a university. If you tell them what you have in mind maybe they do it for free.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just my personal opinion: face recognition software was trained by humans who are good in face recognition.

I guess if you want to compare pictures then probably it is best to contact one of those human experts. Maybe someone in the police or a university. If you tell them what you have in mind maybe they do it for free.

I don't know anyone like that. And I think even they have to use computer application, there are things like measuring distance between eyes etc, it is nto easily done manually.

Anyone else? Surely on this forum someone must have software that can do this?