I'm looking for this

Susco

1 minute ago, Russell17au said:

but the fuel in your car is not. You can pay 200 baht and they are delivered to your door or you can pay 10 baht and then use 300 baht in fuel running around to pick the things up. Definitely needs to learn economics and look what cost will be involved in going and pick the item up personally and adding that to the cost of the item. Also if you take your own car then you also run the risk of an accident even if it is not your fault will be more expense. But you might say that I will not use that amount of fuel, but what about wear on tyres, wear on brake pads and other normal wear and tear on the vehicle, that all must be taken into consideration, it is not just the price of the item. 200 Baht for 5 pieces delivered to the front door to me is worth it. 

16 hours ago, Susco said:

Irrigation fittings are considerable larger in diameter, this is for inside a coffee machine.

Well, I don't need 4 spares, neither is the colour important to me,  and at 40 Baht a piece it is still a rip off.

Non return valves of that size, which I think would commend a higher price, go for 10 Baht on Lazada

Q? Can you make them yourself for 40Thb?????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Russell17au said:

it is not just the price of the item. 200 Baht for 5 pieces delivered to the front door to me is worth it. 

Why would I pay 207 Baht + shipping for 5 of those cheap items, when the normal price is 32 Baht + shipping, for 10 pieces delivered to my doorstep?

image.png.7af45e74ff16e2bcf90bd3e937798d86.png

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

Why would I pay 207 Baht + shipping for 5 of those cheap items, when the normal price is 32 Baht + shipping, for 10 pieces delivered to my doorstep?

image.png.7af45e74ff16e2bcf90bd3e937798d86.png

You do not explain yourself very well. Ok then why not buy this lot and it will only cost you 54 Baht which includes delivery, why whinge about it because you will not be able to buy the item over the counter for that price here in Thailand and go in your own can to pick it up. Looking at this add this item comes from China which is always cheaper than Thailand.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

You do not explain yourself very well. Ok then why not buy this lot and it will only cost you 54 Baht which includes delivery, why whinge about it because you will not be able to buy the item over the counter for that price here in Thailand and go in your own can to pick it up. Looking at this add this item comes from China which is always cheaper than Thailand.

Why you can't be bothered to read the OP and the following posts? Too eager to ridicule others with your ignorant and apologist comments

The OP contained a question. Anyone know where I can find that.

The shops I visited earlier, obviously were on my way from one location to another, so no extra costs were involved

Those at 207 baht for 5 pieces also come from China.

The cheaper lot I only found after scrolling through a few hundred listings on Lazada, and hours AFTER I posted my question.

Is that OK for you?

image.png.46d703243c9a5d8dcabcedb29ea1ad11.png

In the meantime another member has pointed me to a place IN THAILAND where they are sold for 5 Baht, and which would cost me about 20 Baht in petrol with my moped, as it is approx 7 km from where I live, but actually it would cost nothing in travel expenses, since I pass there every other day.

image.png.5a759e5a198bf3f413c42764422cf562.png

Edited by Susco