COVID-19 vaccination: The sooner the better

snoop1130

Prof. Dr. Kulkanya said the Sinovac vaccine has potential mild side effects, such as fever, fatigue, headache and nausea.

Why do so 3rd World countries including Thailand choose to buy the Sinovac Vaccine when they could get better performing Vaccines cheaper?

Even Pfizer is offering it's vaccine to 3rd world countries for $10 a shot.

336650895_EoPSqiFXYAQsd-3-Copy.jpg.002c37f8da3acbd2bd7aee5e5d970608.jpg

3 hours ago, Isaanben said:

It's the same here in the village in Isaan where I live. My wife says no one will have it because "it's dangerous". I showed her the numbers from UK too but...

The locals here, including family, were the same until an outbreak that included a couple of puu yai. Now they are registering for the vaccine.

The wife registered herself at the local hospital and tried to do the same for me. But at my first visit a few years ago to the hospital I used my passport but now have a pink card so they could not register me (?). Told to go to the local clinic (who had refused to register me last week) so we went there and am now registered for whatever vaccine when it arrives. The nurse had to register me through a phone app, not directly into a database. Strange way to do things.

On 5/13/2021 at 3:22 AM, DirtyHarry55 said:

Why do so 3rd World countries including Thailand choose to buy the Sinovac Vaccine when they could get better performing Vaccines cheaper?

Even Pfizer is offering it's vaccine to 3rd world countries for $10 a shot.

336650895_EoPSqiFXYAQsd-3-Copy.jpg.002c37f8da3acbd2bd7aee5e5d970608.jpg

I didn’t know Sinovac was so expensive. I suspect it also has to do with availability.  I believe all the American vaccines won’t be available until the end of the year.