Do not feed cats inside the condo property, what is their legal right to do this ? who is this condo manager, how to get rid of him ?

9 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

So according to you I must allow the filthy soi cats to come onto my property and kill my pets. Filthy soi cats carry many life threatening diseases like rabies and if you are bitten or scratched by one of these filthy soi cats then you can die. You want these filth then you can have them but keep the bloody filth on your own property.

Is this hypothetical? Or do 'filthy soi cats' actually come onto your property?

Cats are animals of the earth. They need our love not hate. Why not catch one and give it a little clean if you think it is dirty!

I used to have over 40 cats at the farm. They are lovely.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Can you send me the details on make/model/etc. Where did you buy yours from Bunnings?

orignally got a 4 batch box of them via eBay, and that was over 10 years ago. 

The pictured model is now available via Jaycar

Pest Repeller by Jaycar 

3 of the 4 still going fine to this day...    

I like this one because of the:

- Multiple directions

-  Multi-Frequency sweeps up and down the bands

- has a Test Mode, which down scales the Tones to a human audible range (pretty loud) 

- one of them has lived outside on the verandah, out of the rain. 

To demo/test independently I use, from Google Store; the 'Ultrasound DetectorApp' (by DEJ Technology GmbH) 

That App is good for relatively comparing db levels of different models against each other. A simple rotating needle gauge indication - for Low or High levels detected

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Is this hypothetical? Or do 'filthy soi cats' actually come onto your property.

Cats are animals of the earth. They need our love not hate. Why not catch one and give it a little clean if you think it is dirty.

I used to have over 40 cats at the farm. They are lovely.

The filthy things destroyed many of my pets so you can keep your filthy cats on your own property and it is because of cat lovers that Victoria brought in laws to protect the native marsupials that the "beautiful" cats were killing. As far as I'm concerned cats are vermon and should be treated that way. If you want cats then keep the things on your own property or if you let one come onto my property to try and kill my pets then it will be killed.

22 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

The filthy things destroyed many of my pets so you can keep your filthy cats on your own property and it is because of cat lovers that Victoria brought in laws to protect the native marsupials that the "beautiful" cats were killing. As far as I'm concerned cats are vermon and should be treated that way. If you want cats then keep the things on your own property or if you let one come onto my property to try and kill my pets then it will be killed.

Not a nice thing to say Russell.

My cats were free to go anywhere. I don't have them at the farm any longer. But I do keep a couple at home. I'll warn them about straying on your patch.

205580437_catfeeding01.png.bb2614dda7794bef787e101a5b751b63.png

I see you have spent time in Oz. Do you know they kill koi carp with bows and arrows there for 'sport'? They shoot at kangaroos and try to catch rabbits; not to eat, but to skin. And don't get me started on camels!?

Some strange people in Oz. Don't appreciate beauty.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

My cats were free to go anywhere. I don't have them at the farm any longer. But I do keep a couple at home. I'll warn them about straying on your patch.

I see you have spent time in Oz. Do you know they kill koi carp with bows and arrows there for 'sport'? They shoot at kangaroos and try to catch rabbits; not to eat, but to skin. And don't get me started on camels!?

Like I said keep your filthy cats off my property or they will be dead like the ones last week. Not like the strange demented idiots that would keep 40 filthy cats on their property. If you want to continue with you attempted demeaning of people then go right ahead because all it shows is what type of person you are.

5 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Like I said keep your filthy cats off my property or they will be dead like the ones last week. Not like the strange demented idiots that would keep 40 filthy cats on their property. If you want to continue with you attempted demeaning of people then go right ahead because all it shows is what type of person you are.

I'll warn the cats about straying. "You'll end up dead if you venture onto Russell's patch.," I'll tell them.

I'll show them on the map where Khon Kaen is. "Keep away!"

Edited by owl sees all

9 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

This is beauty which the filthy cats killed

3 Mollie 5-1-2003.JPG

25 Mollie.JPG

40522_147420235276032_1153622_n.jpg

40581_147420311942691_576027_n.jpg

SANY0214.JPG

SANY0162.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Beautiful bird. Thanks for sharing.

Two birds one female and one male and the males was a good talker but both dead, torn apart by filthy cats

• Sad 1

On 5/12/2021 at 10:51 PM, samtab said:

thank you but you haven't replied to any of my questions, so useful post !

cats are living in the property since years and the property is huge as a football field, so do you think that I will accept that a piece of $$$hit of a slave of a juristic person to tell me what i can do or not ?

Do you notice that No One  on TV are in agreement with you?  The codo may have bylaws saying no pets or feeding of stray pets. If you read that and yet continue to violate those rules because you think you don't have to obey them you will find you are not above rules that you agreed to by sighning rental agreement  or sale agreement.  Same would be true even if you owned a home and had  barking dogs that were disturbing neighbors they would file complaints against you and  you would be  fined or later  continued police complaints would have the animals removed. Stop causing unwanted trouble for yourself. If you spit in someone's face during this pandemic you will find yourself in jail or worse.

• Like 2

I had the same problem in my condo too except it wasn’t the manager complaining about me feeding them, it was two residents who hated cats. 
They would often write letters to the office complaining plus I believe they also poisoned some of the cats so I decided to do something about it.

Firstly I spoke to as many residents as possible asking what they thought about me feeding the cats and the overwhelming opinion was they loved them and was happy I was taking care of them.

So, then i decided to get most of our cats spaded and I paid for this out of my own money. 

My next step was to join the condo committee so that i had a voice about what happens in our building which lead me to find out legally where I stood.

‘’yes it’s true the condo act states you are not allowed have pets or feed them on your property or around the common area however these cats I’m feeding are not pets they’re feral and there’s nothing in the condominium act that bans you feeding feral cats.

so, this is how I managed to get around this problem and despite their complaints which still continue today I am still allowed to feed our furry friends :)

I would like to add that if the cats are spaded they’re not a nuisance at all, in fact they help keep rats, mice and small snakes away. 
Also many residents find that interacting with the cats is therapeutic so it’s a win win situation.

Cheers 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Jaybott said:

American maybe, but a Republican would shoot the freaking cats.

It was more the spitting in the face of and getting the Juristic person fired (canceled) that indicated the OP was likely a Republican.

7 hours ago, Russell17au said:

This is beauty which the filthy cats killed

3 Mollie 5-1-2003.JPG

Getting away from filthy cats for a moment, how did you cope with all that filthy bird poop over everything?

Edited by NanLaew

On 5/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, samtab said:

Fine for a stray cat that do not belong to me ? I wish them to try ! let's see who will feel the pain of the fine the most...

another brave man here it seems...

TROLL

12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Getting away from filthy cats for a moment, how did you cope with all that filthy bird poop over everything?

Didn't have to worry about it because they knew where to go and do it same as some domestic cats and dogs can be trained just like you were trained? by your parents so your sarcastic stupid remark meant nothing