Do not feed cats inside the condo property, what is their legal right to do this ? who is this condo manager, how to get rid of him ?

On 5/14/2021 at 11:51 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

A condo Manager is the representative of the Juristic Person, not the rep of the owners.

Yes, and the Juristic person represents the condominium, including all the owners, what is the fine point that i missed?

On 5/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, VocalNeal said:

Sounds to me as if they are feral cats peeing and pooping everywhere and not the pets of residents. 

spacer.png

A perfectly reasonable request from the facility manager or owner.

Obviously a worldwide problem if one can buy a ready made sign.

isn't the word feral idiotic when used for pets ? how can a cat be feral ? so stupid !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AlQaholic said:
On 5/14/2021 at 11:51 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

A condo Manager is the representative of the Juristic Person, not the rep of the owners.

Yes, and the Juristic person represents the condominium, including all the owners, what is the fine point that i missed?

Oh dear, you missed so much.

You don't know that a Juristic Person (with capital "J" and "P") is not a person, do you?  It's a legal entity, an "it", and the Juristic Person's responsibility is not to "represent the condo owners".    The JP entity is designed specifically to maintain and keep up a condominium complex for the purpose of providing the various property holders within that complex with certain things like common area maintenance, garage parking maintenance, pool maintenance etc.  

• Haha 1

Cats used to be discouraged at the condo complex where I live. It was fun watching the security guards trying to catch them.

Now we have 3 on site, mum and 2 youngsters. They are extremely shy and steer clear of people generally. There are no rats or lizards on site anymore and I guess they also get food left them by the site cleaning ladies; they have set up home near their office/canteen. I enjoy watching them going about their hunting activities, all outside. It's just nature.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2021 at 9:09 AM, Ventenio said:

I'm guessing your 3 wives have left you, kids banned you, cats hate you, and you kick blind dogs at the hospital..

ok, now back to the topic at hand........glad to see the OP came to the land of the free, home of the brave, land where people have rights and animals are protected....

oh wait, you chose exactly the opposite.  that's problem number 1

land of the free, tell that to the native folks who where victim of a genocide.

11 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Oh dear, you missed so much.

You don't know that a Juristic Person (with capital "J" and "P") is not a person, do you?  It's a legal entity, an "it", and the Juristic Person's responsibility is not to "represent the condo owners".    The JP entity is designed specifically to maintain and keep up a condominium complex for the purpose of providing the various property holders within that complex with certain things like common area maintenance, garage parking maintenance, pool maintenance etc.  

Oh! I am so mistaken then, to erroneously believe that the Committee that is elected in the annual AGM for a two year term to represent the condominiums interests should act in the interest of the co-owners in any matter .

9 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

land of the free, tell that to the native folks who where victim of a genocide.

bad stuff in EVERY country.....it's relative.

I've been mentally harmed by all the bad stuff......so i can never enjoy even one second of my life.  how can i have fun where bad stuff has happened and is happening in every country every second.......

live your life however you want......hopefully you go out and make a positive difference.  only results matter.......  

• Haha 2

To all the champions here: I told to the manager that I will not stop feeding the cats and that there is nothing he can do as I am owner of more units than him.

He just said ok and that he understands that he was wrong. It could help many of you here if you could also understand, but maybe you are more brave in front of your keyboard than in front of my face...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, samtab said:

...........................maybe you are more brave in front of your keyboard than in front of my face...

I guess so....not a fan of having people spit in my face............

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2021 at 2:40 PM, samtab said:

To all the champions here: I told to the manager that I will not stop feeding the cats and that there is nothing he can do as I am owner of more units than him.

He just said ok and that he understands that he was wrong. It could help many of you here if you could also understand, but maybe you are more brave in front of your keyboard than in front of my face...

at least someone with balls...

not usual for thailand expats !

On 5/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, samtab said:

... did you also spit on his face, after telling him so?

Edited by ravip
  • Haha 1