Strange and surprising YOUTUBE channels that you subscribe to

1 hour ago, oldcarguy said:

is there a channel  where they test MaMa noodles , 

or strange flavored  potato chips/crisps ?

I think I saw one years ago about KitKats.....

sounds almost akin to those channels where the surprised reactions are recorded for a US trying out some foreign (or vice versa) condiment...  

9 minutes ago, tifino said:

sounds almost akin to those channels where the surprised reactions are recorded for a US trying out some foreign (or vice versa) condiment...  

Yeah there are so many like that. 

• Like 1

"Hello, comrades! My name is Sergei. I was born in the USSR in 1971. Since 1999 I have lived in the USA. Ushanka Show channel was created to share stories as well as my own memories of everyday life in the USSR".

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Channel: 5ninthavenueproject

A "discovery" I just made. Apparently famous in some circles Nelson Sullivan documented thousands of hours of the  rich subcultures of gay New York in the 1980's. Also a lot him just walking around town with his dog Blackout. He has been credited with inventing Vlogging before the existance of youtube.  As a fan of a number of vlogging channels I can definitely see that. Ironically given the era and location he died an early death of a heart attack, not Aids.

This YOUTUBE channel was created to share his massive body of work. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Sullivan

Edited by Jingthing

Channel: Life with David

Speaking of vloggers meet Life with David a Latino background Texan who covers Colombia mostly but recently temporarily fled to Mexico to avoid the political troubles there.

In this video you'll meet the charming Hector of Chilango Loco who serves up.all manner of well seasoned insects as well as shockingly (hard to believe?) lion and tiger meat.

My algorithm sent me here and it wasn't wrong. 

Channel: EG Productions 

Orthodox Jewish boys choirs. Joyful tunes kind of like Jewish gospel music. 

Also:

Yeshiva Boys Choir

Miami Boys Choir

Syrian Boys Choir (Sephardic)

Edited by Jingthing

Channel: Drew Binsky

A travel channel of a guy who's committed to visiting every nation on earth and he's not far from doing that.

This time I will give three samples. 

The first about Drew's love of Islamic countries, rather unusual for a Jew. 

Secondly, Drew in Yemen. This guy takes chances!

Third a Mexican food one at a place I've been and loved.

Edited by Jingthing

I follow this German guys videos. I guess I can relate to him in age and media experience from when I was young and in where he is because my brother lives there. He just has an easy-going channel that's nothing special to most I would think. He covers stuff going on in the Venicce/LA area and makes connections to the past. Just an average guy.

I also like Vice and Vice News on youtube. They have a lot of odd stories.

• Thanks 1

Another channel I watch usually on Twitch but it's also on youtube and discord is PrimeCayes. He has various panels. Some are all black groups but most of his panels are mixed and they talk about US topics mostly. I listen to it while I'm working at my desk. The panelists are younger and mostly liberal but they do have right wingers as well.

On Twitch, there are no ads and its live. You can also chat or join in if you have discord account or maybe Twitch account. I just listen.

Edited by TooBigToFit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Come on guys.

Let's do the thing, you know the thing, post the youtube channels you're watching, why don't you?

You know, like this. 

Channel: NFKRZ

Super English fluent Russian working class young man with an unidentifiable but native speaker sounding accent with a very refreshing perspective. 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

Neither strange or surprising. 

Pay no attention to such questioning or challenging.

Yes we can watch full live shows of Bill Maher's Real Time or clips from various channels 

This weeks full show from the Smz Production youtube CHANNEL.

Reminder! This topic is about suggesting CHANNELS.

Edited by Jingthing