Thai Visa Forum

Phuket COVID restrictions extended, foreigners breaking order face expulsion

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, One must jump through all the hoops.   Covid tests and certificates, insurance. Risk of lockdowns in ones own country, and/or flights being cancelled..   Then if/when you

This the same place that will be supposedly accepting unvaccinated foreigners in 2 months ?  Think anyone booking this 'free roam vaccinated holiday' now is like someone putting money on zero on

Xenophobia raising it's head once again, I agree Richard with your comment regarding visitors, but why don't they comment sensibly like "Anyone failing to observe the restrictions in place regarding g

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ourmanflint said:

Does a provincial governor even have the power to expel foreigners?

Via criminal law yes

• Haha 1

Every province allowed to have their own rules and change from one day to the next, no wonder people get into trouble, reminds me of my military days. greycoats off, greycoats on, off, on, off, on.  😆

"1.2 Activities that have more than 30 people gathering are prohibited, except whereby the organisers have received approval from an officer or the activities are held by officers themselves. The disease control measures must be strictly applied."

One rule them, one rule for us!

• Like 2