Phuket COVID restrictions extended, foreigners breaking order face expulsion

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: The raft of restrictions in effect across Phuket to prevent the spread of CVOID-19 have been extended through to May 31 under a new provincial order issued May 12. The order included a warning that foreigners failing to observe the restrictions in place regarding gatherings may be expelled from the country.

But we're going to open up to international travel July 2021.... Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

20-years in Thailand.  Fluent.

Married, 5 Thai kids.   4 million spent on children

100 million wais

nowhere else to go

built a house.   4 million

3 cars

etc....

NO MASK........and......it's........all...........gone.......     hahahahahhahahh

this sums up the importance of the falang......less than sick soi dog

Yes and it is correct, isn't it? I wouldn't value someone who risks other peoples lives higher than a soi dog anywhere. You mention money so do you think money matters? 

Edited by MikeyIdea
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

20-years in Thailand.  Fluent.

Married, 5 Thai kids.   4 million spent on children

100 million wais

nowhere else to go

built a house.   4 million

3 cars

etc....

NO MASK........and......it's........all...........gone.......     hahahahahhahahh

this sums up the importance of the falang......less than sick soi dog

None of that matters unless you have PR or citizenship just a temporary visitor who must observe dynamic goalposts to enter or, stay.

Time to buck up and follow the rules nobody can say now they were not warned.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Don Chance said:

The risk of contracting or transmitting covid outdoors is very low. If you are vaccinate it is minute.

Do your homework, there are many many cases of vaccinated people spreding the virus, and it is not a Vaccine its a trial jab on lab rats, it is not FDA approved as it takes years of human trails to see all adverse affects, oh wait thats what they are doing now

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Harm Hendrik Reitsma
1 hour ago, kblaze said:

Oh <deleted>, here comes the doomsday advocates. Are you talking about the one nurse that got it, inside a hospital? Or the 3 vaccinated people out of several thousand that got it? There aren't 'numerous clusters from fully vaccinated citizens' . Fearmongering at its worst. 

The comment you replied to, that risk of transmission among fully vaccinated people outside is basically nil, is absolutely correct. Stop spreading irrational fear.

There my friend you are wrong, if vaccinatie, you still are spreading infections. This is allready been Proven in Western Countries...

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The order, dated as issued and signed by Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew today, is marked to come into effect May 13.

Aw diddums, if people don't play by the rules in HIS sandbox he'll cry and he'll throw all his toys out of it, lol.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Boedog said:

Do your homework, there are many many cases of vaccinated people spreding the virus, and it is not a Vaccine its a trial jab on lab rats, it is not FDA approved as it takes years of human trails to see all adverse affects, oh wait thats what they are doing now

'there are many cases' ; how many can you find? 100? 200? Out of the millions and millions who have been vaccinated. Fearmongering. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Xenophobia raising it's head once again, I agree Richard with your comment regarding visitors, but why don't they comment sensibly like "Anyone failing to observe the restrictions in place regarding gatherings will face serious consequences" instead of always blaming the foreigners ......!!!! 

So what would they do if any Thais are guilty ??

4 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Xenophobia raising it's head once again, I agree Richard with your comment regarding visitors, but why don't they comment sensibly like "Anyone failing to observe the restrictions in place regarding gatherings will face serious consequences" instead of always blaming the foreigners ......!!!! 

Because it’s the outlandish farang’s that usually break the rules! 

2 hours ago, Unify said:

The vaccines do stop the majority of transmissions. 

"Data analysis in a study by the Israeli Health Ministry and Pfizer Inc found the Pfizer vaccine developed with Germany’s BioNTech reduces infection, including in asymptomatic cases, by 89.4% and in syptomatic cases by 93.7%."

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-israel-vaccine-int-idUSKBN2AJ08J

Read the new Vaccine Jonas Salk research report!!!!!

3 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

Go back home then, you live here abide by the rules ( which may well be silly or stupid ) and stop bloody moaning 

My moaning ain't bloody or at least I haven't seen any blood ????

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Harm Hendrik Reitsma said:

There my friend you are wrong, if vaccinatie, you still are spreading infections. This is allready been Proven in Western Countries...

To a much, much smaller extent.

Being vaccinated very much reduces the chance of getting infected and reduces the chance of infecting others.

Edited by stevenl
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MikeyIdea said:

Yes and it is correct, isn't it? I wouldn't value someone who risks other peoples lives higher than a soi dog anywhere. You mention money so do you think money matters? 

EXACTLY...

those brits who had a party the other day..........we need an online petition to DEPORT them all!!!!  Lose everything, who cares.

they RISKED other people's lives...

my post was FAKE......but those brits were REAL.  We must deport them now!!!!!!!

are you with me now?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, hioctane said:

The rules for the unvaccinated has not changed. They will still be required to quarantine like now. In 2 months, they will be accepting VACCINATED foreigners without quarantine.

and how do they see the foreigners are vaccinated???  Tattoo on their forehead?? wearing a yellow star??

• Like 1
  • Sad 2