Is online 90days report currently available?

Ladies and gentlemen, 

I am writing to forward my query related to the above topic.

Today, I have tried it at this URL https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm 

However, I couldn't  get any reference number which is supposed to be issued on the spot.

I entered every personal detail correctly.

But after I pressed the submit button, nothing turns out.

All I could see was the blank white pages.

I tried at 2 separate locations: At home and a internet shop.

But same results.

I have been on retirement visa(O) for years in Chiang Mai.

And I have always done my 90days report in person previously.

This is my first time to do it online.

Can anyone please advise me the above URL is still valid, or there is something else?

I appreciate your advices.

black tabby

Yes, the URL is valid, worked yesterday (when I checked my on-line application at CW which was approved with a note  'please add your room number next time'). Right now it is also working. 'Normally' if you get can get to the third page -where there is a summary of data before you submit- it is OK. Maybe the fact that there is no previous on-line report confuses the system and data probably have to be added manually? No good advice but suggest giving them a call and explaining the situation.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cormanr7 said:

Yes, the URL is valid, worked yesterday (when I checked my on-line application at CW which was approved with a note  'please add your room number next time'). Right now it is also working. 'Normally' if you get can get to the third page -where there is a summary of data before you submit- it is OK. Maybe the fact that there is no previous on-line report confuses the system and data probably have to be added manually? No good advice but suggest giving them a call and explaining the situation.

Hello, Cormanar7,

Thank you for your kind advice.

Every time I tried, I could never see the 3rd page. All I could see was white blackout after pressing Submit button. 

Thank you again for your suggestion.

B.T.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The blank white page indicates that you got a popup message to contact you local office after submitting page one that was blocked. Turn off the popup blocker you apparently have.

There is a total of 4 pages to complete the report. On page 2 is where you enter you address and etc and then click submit again.

Hello, Ubonjoe,

Thank you for your reply.

I turned off the popup. 

But it only says I should contact the immigration.

And could not see any further pages.

Thank you for your suggestion.

B.T.

8 hours ago, black tabby said:

This is my first time to do it online.

So now you are at the point to check your data step by step.

Only fill mandatory fields with the red asterisk. Leave others empty.

Date of birth as indicated (day/month/year) not US style.

Nationality: enter first letter of your nationality and then select from list. Some pitfalls here:

"BRITISH/บริติช", "AMERICAN/อเมริกัน" (!).

That's about all I can advice.

The URL is correct, site is up.

(I hope someone can confirm that "AMERICAN" really stands for United States of America)

Edited by KhunBENQ

9 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Am I correct in saying you have to have a specific operating system and specific browser for all this to work?

No

I will work with any operating system. Browsers need to be clean with no pop up blockers and etc turned on.

On Apple you need to do it using Safari in most cases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Forgot an important point: when is your report due?

Yes, what is your next report date?

You need to be in a window of 15 days prior, all the way up to and including the next report date. If you're not in the window then you'll get this see Immigration message.

When did you completed your most recent extension of stay renewal? Some report experiencing this issue for the first report after the most recent extension renewal. 

If you are in the window, -15 to 0, and are getting the please see immigration message, not much can be done other than filing in person.

There's not a lot on the first page (yes, you can't even get to the site if running a VPN, that is well known and udenrstood) to mess up. It seems like 25 - 50% of the people experience this issue. 

34 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, what is your next report date?

You need to be in a window of 15 days prior, all the way up to and including the next report date. If you're not in the window then you'll get this see Immigration message.

When did you completed your most recent extension of stay renewal? Some report experiencing this issue for the first report after the most recent extension renewal. 

If you are in the window, -15 to 0, and are getting the please see immigration message, not much can be done other than filing in person.

There's not a lot on the first page (yes, you can't even get to the site if running a VPN, that is well known and udenrstood) to mess up. It seems like 25 - 50% of the people experience this issue. 

I was just reading on facebook that if you try to do the 90 day online reporting after -7 it won't work

1 hour ago, Jeffrey346 said:

I just did mine.. No issues it was approved and I printed out my next report date.

BTW  First time it ever worked for me.

Glad to hear this worked for you Jeffrey, and as it did, I have a question.

I completed the application process, which was all accepted just fine, I received the Acknowledgement page with barcode, great... However, the website instruction states that your application is then 'in process' and that you can check your application status within 7 working days through one of two website links (Image below):

335627784_90DayOnline.jpg.86b4d4f02150d9ac57eb263ea414671e.jpg

I have looked through every tab, on both websites, and for the life of me, I cannot find any indication of how or where you check the status of your online Application.  My question to you, is where did you go to print off your receipt of notification? Can you please provide a link, thanks in advance.

'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DeepSea said:

I have looked through every tab, on both websites, and for the life of me, I cannot find any indication of how or where you check the status of your online Application.  My question to you, is where did you go to print off your receipt of notification? Can you please provide a link, thanks in advance.

Look on the 2nd page of online reporting site. Shortcut to it follows.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button. image.png.0d24f246957ea2d49c814a164b4f06bb.png

The terms and condition page shows the wrong link for it and for other things since they did not exist when they wrote it.

17 hours ago, rwill said:

I tried Monday.  It told me I have to go into the office.  I have not had problems doing it online before this, at least for the last year.

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

what day was it -15 to +7?

It was 12 days before the due date.  Also none of my information has changed.

3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Still not working for me. Have to in person, bummer.

Gotta be a reason it's not working Charlie.. Mine would never work for years till yesterday when Joe said use American in the country box. I always used US which obviously was the wrong entry. Check your entries something is wrong..