Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Three suspects avoid fiery fate as police vehicle hits ten wheel truck in Rayong


Recommended Posts

2pmVI.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

Three suspects being taken to prison had a lucky escape from being burned alive after a collision between a police transport vehicle and a ten wheel truck in rayong, eastern Thailand, yesterday.

 

The accident happened at a crossroads on the Sai Nong Laork Nikhom Pattana road in Bang Khai, reported Daily News

 

Fire services took 30 minutes to extinguish the blaze that resulted after the collision.

 

Pol Sub-Lt Sumit Saraphat of the Phe police said he was transporting three male defendants to the central prison in Rayong when the ten wheel truck pulled out on him.

 

news_fQuhvJBKZb182631_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

He said he was going at speed and there was a steep hill and he couldn't brake in time.

 

The three suspects were hurriedly got out of the back and treated at the scene for injuries before being taken to hospital. 

 

Sumit said it was lucky that the fire, which emanated in his own vehicle's engine, did not spread to the gas tank on the other side of the ten wheeler. 

 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-13
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the truck driver at fault here, must not have seen

the police truck,or judge its speed,thinking he could pull out,

BUT...the Cop driver said  
He said he was going at speed and there was a steep hill and he couldn't brake in time.

Lucky none killed ,and they quickly got the usual suspects out the back.

regards Worgeordie

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Looks like the truck driver at fault here, must not have seen

the police truck,or judge its speed,thinking he could pull out,

BUT...the Cop driver said  
He said he was going at speed and there was a steep hill and he couldn't brake in time.

Lucky none killed ,and they quickly got the usual suspects out the back.

regards Worgeordie

No but required. Cop was referring to the truck driver (speed, hill, brakes...).

Otherwise the cop would be saying it was his fault and you can probably be jailed for life for suggesting that...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colabamumbai said:

Trucker staged the accident so the prisoners could escape, he failed to tell them. 

Well done Sherlock

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Ha, a prison breakout plan gone awry.  Step 1 cause accident incapacitating officers.  Step 2 break open the back door and escort your friends to the get away car.  I wonder what went wrong!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ah Ha, a prison breakout plan gone awry.  Step 1 cause accident incapacitating officers.  Step 2 break open the back door and escort your friends to the get away car.  I wonder what went wrong!

Obviously, they were  only sposed to blow the  bloooody  doors  off.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, webfact said:

He said he was going at speed and there was a steep hill and he couldn't brake in time.

Admits  full liability there, should  have just thrown him in the back of the police  van to save the courts  time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mrfill said:

No but required. Cop was referring to the truck driver (speed, hill, brakes...).

Otherwise the cop would be saying it was his fault and you can probably be jailed for life for suggesting that...

I believe the cop was referring to himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Trucker staged the accident so the prisoners could escape, he failed to tell them. 

And he will die in Prison with cvid-19 now

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2021 at 6:39 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Ah Ha, a prison breakout plan gone awry.  Step 1 cause accident incapacitating officers.  Step 2 break open the back door and escort your friends to the get away car.  I wonder what went wrong!

 

You think they'd admit how many convicts were really in the van before the crash?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...