Shower Grab Bar

WildBillHiccup

Help needed, please —

Does anyone out there know where in Pattaya a person can purchase a "Grab Bar"?

This relates to a plastic covered/laminated bar that can be fixed to a tiled bathroom

wall with screws and rawl plugs – (to be used as a steadying aid when showering).

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Some of those will be Häfele ones, they have a wide selection of different ones in their catalogue, HomePro doesn’t stock all of them. 

Are you trying to say that Homepro doesn't carry them in stock? I bought one there three months ago and fitted it in my shower!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Brierley said:

Are you trying to say that Homepro doesn't carry them in stock? I bought one there three months ago and fitted it in my shower!

No. I said that HomePro doesn’t have all of the different Häfele grab bars in stock.  They only have a modest selection of them, together with some from other suppliers. 

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Sad 1

Just a thought to try and help you understand how to post OTWW....if you have a separate recommendation for an OP in a thread, why not just say so and post details, perhaps directions also, rather than try and poo poo with inaccurate information, recommendations made by others. 

Many, many thanks to one-and-all.

Sister-in-Law just ordered this for me.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/safety-bathroom-bath-shower-hand-grip-wall-grab-bar-support-towel-rail-tool-i268185588-s419708757.html?dsource=share&laz_share_info=181599632_100_100_5006485_171453969_null&laz_token=76baa0c6805effbf8f02c92ef889ce9e

I know of a 'bar fly' here in Pattaya (from Leeds) who suffered a really bad accident when he slipped on wet bathroom tiles.     

I have also bought a pair of Crocs as extra insurance.

Stay Safe Guys