New Visa Service

ramrod711

The shop is located in the LPG station opposite immigration. The agent a lady named Ning and her phone number is, <contact by PM for it>. She gave me some prices, not sure if I'm allowed to post them though. Ning was the lady that arranged all the visas for foreign students and teachers at Payap university. As you can imagine, that has slowed down to the point that she has been laid off.

Edited by ubonjoe
removed phone number (forum rule)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, canthai55 said:

Wrong

My agent does it - sends to me on Line

I keep my passport at home, except for once a year when it travels to Immi

Ah OK, I used an agent for the first time, and last, 5 years ago and they wanted my passport every 90 days to do the reporting, last couple of times I had to drive past immigration to get to the agent, as I'd moved area.

Ning used to work, for many years, at Star Visa Services behind the Tesco on the superhighway. She was there when I started using their services about 5 years ago. She is outstanding, very professional, and gets the job done. When she left to form her own company about two years ago I followed and signed up with her. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lordblackader said:

How is it new? there's always been for years an immigration agent there. 

Not the one that has been there.  Another one, a new one to that location.  Okay?

On 5/14/2021 at 12:33 PM, lordblackader said:

How is it new? there's always been for years an immigration agent there. 

New lady ther, the name is We Visa. I seldom use an agent myself, but it is so near immigration it may come in handy.