To jab or not to jab? Here’s why the answer should always be yes

webfact

23 minutes ago, uli65 said:

and my answer will always be NO

And thus, the reason we're still having problems with this virus.  Those who deny it's severity, and how we're all in this together. Sad.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2021 at 8:53 PM, uli65 said:

and my answer will always be NO

That’s okay. But you’re going to have a much more difficult time traveling when the new travel pass vaccination record passports come into effect. And you’ll be under constant pressure to wear your face diaper. 

On 5/17/2021 at 7:05 PM, Jeffr2 said:

Any of the current covid jabs will NOT stop you from getting the virus.  They help significantly, but not 100%.  So...even if vaccinated, you can get covid.  The odds are near 100% you won't end up dead or in the ICU.  Near 100%, but not 100% guaranteed.

Vaccines are our only way out of this mess.  And we'll be needing boosters for years to come.

“…be needing booster for years to come.”    
That’s yet to be determined.  And may also depend on which vaccine you received initially. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, BritManToo said:

You think I should be forced to risk my life and well being by using an experimental emergency vaccine to protect people I don't know and care about?

I thought everyone had already agreed the current vaccines didn't prevent transmission?

No…you thought wrong.   NOT everyone has agreed the current vaccine don’t prevent transmission. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Catoni said:

“…be needing booster for years to come.”    
That’s yet to be determined.  And may also depend on which vaccine you received initially. 

Pfizer will have their booster out around September.  And it's pretty much known these jabs won't last forever, especially due to these new variants.  Sadly, boosters will probably be a necessity.

https://www.cnet.com/health/pfizer-ceo-says-covid-19-vaccine-may-require-third-dose-within-12-months/

Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 vaccine may require third dose within 12 months

Annual COVID shots are also "a likely scenario," Pfizer's CEO says.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:34 AM, jak2002003 said:

Please tell me how an unvaccinated person poses a danger to a vaccinated one?

If someone does not want the vaccine and they get Covid 19 and need hospital treatment then they will pay for the treatment. This is a good thing as hospitals want to get money as they are a business...at least here and America.  

If it's free health care then just deny it then as they have chosen the risks themselves. 

So no need to have vaccine papers and screen everyone going to the pub. 

Quote: “Please tell me how an unvaccinated person poses a danger to a vaccinated one?”

Being unvaccinated, you would pose a risk to other unvaccinated people if you are positive for Covid . 

8 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Quote: “Please tell me how an unvaccinated person poses a danger to a vaccinated one?”

Being unvaccinated, you would pose a risk to other unvaccinated people if you are positive for Covid . 

And even if vaccinated, especially with some of the lower quality vaccines, you can still get covid and still end up in the hospital. 

• Like 2