It’s official: No friends allowed

webfact

3 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

And that is also for Thai people??? Because there are more natives in Phuket than foreigners and natives spread more than foreigners.. And of course this is very good for asking people to come for their holiday in Phuket after they are vaccinated.. Sit in your hotelroom can not visit friends, all entertainment venues closed, don't swim in the sea or swimmingpool, and don't drink alcohol... But the expect that tourists will come... Stupidity with no end.. I will never go to Phuket and tell everyone I know not to go to

On youtube a Chinese girl was thinking about going to visit America after the covid pamdemic resides world wide but because of united airlines no longer wants to go as ahe menrioned in her comment and i commented best to check off Thailand too stating the problems here as well. China is a huge market for Thailand but eventually more and more will learn of how Thailand honestly sees them and will chose other countries instead. Heck even this girl was looking at America not Thailand as a place to visit. 

• Like 1

Bit hard to enforce, they just should set limits to how many people you can have in a condo and how many in a house and be done with it. 

its bad when you don't know what is allowed and what is not. This way it looks like a real lockdown how are they ever going to attract tourists this way ? I think the rule is over the top. They should just say like max 10 persons in a house / condo (depending on bedrooms ect)

• Like 2

So many different rules its baffles the mind.

Does this include guests to your hotel room when they open up, if so that's going to make it even more boring than Phuket already is at the moment.

Are you guys missing the old governor now ...!? ???? lol. Oh no, wait, that one closed the sea and the beach, we still have that one...,so far ! 

A lot of comments missing the point, the restrictions and locked down "IS" for getting rid of infections , so everything can be opened and all restrictions removed from 1 July, so big full moon party and raves with no masks back again after that for all "vaccinated" non-infected tourists to come and enjoy among "vaccinated" non-infected locals in Phuket....!

But guess what, we will then have some infections after opening and then go to another wave and another lockdown again, and there it continues..., as I said they never learn...,   open/close/open/close/etc. etc. etc. , why not just keep a moderate restriction all the time, rather than this yo-yo...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, timendres said:

Amazing. Free to walk around the shopping mall with hundreds of strangers, but have a friend come to watch the game on TV, and you are a criminal.

In a shopping mall or a market, please go and spend your money.

At home, well, money has already been spent, so just stay in and drink your beer.... alone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1