It’s official: No friends allowed

webfact

44 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

You must be such a lonely person

Yes I am lonely.

I am just waiting for the Phuket beer bars to open up again so I can pay for a wife and have a family of my own. I can't make any friends or date girls in Thailand because I am socially awkward.

The quicker we can beat covid the quicker I will able to finally buy some love and end my loneliness. 

The sooner everyone follows the rules, the sooner it will happen.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Darn, where did I put the copy of my new sub-rental contract, just a moment please, it is in my room upstairs ....  
will send update to immigration first thing in the morning 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out it was the head of WHO that allowed infected Chinese to leave Wuhan and spread it worldwide in the first place. But maybe your 'woke' memory doesn't remember as far as 18 months back.

Yes I am aware that this started in China. They did get on top of it very quickly though and as a result no new highly contagious variants spread from there.

They should have stopped their citizens travelling earlier. And the Brits should have done the same when they discovered the B117.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

As for you finding a partner, hmmm, I would pity them.

What is the going rate? I am on a budget.

But I want to buy one a house.

But for now I will just follow the rules so as not to further the spread of this pandemic.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Yes I am aware that this started in China. They did get on top of it very quickly though and as a result no new highly contagious variants spread from there.

They should have stopped their citizens travelling earlier. And the Brits should have done the same when they discovered the B117.

Yes if only China had eh, the other 30 mutated variants so far being monitored around the world would also have been avoided. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes if only China had eh, the other 30 mutated variants so far being monitored around the world would also have been avoided. 

Yes, they were too slow to warn us, and many western governments were too slow to act when they did.

The one that is making up 98% of Thai cases and most of those worldwide now is the highly contagious B117 mutant strain. I read on another forum that it might have been started by an idiot who went from hospital to hospital shaking hands with everyone. 

Maybe that's where they get the B from. 

Another 30 dead Thais today. Hundreds dead now

All from the B117. It is a bludy tragedy. Heart breaking.

RIP

5 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

I find that an astonishing statement. China locked down Wuhan to rest of Chine but allowed international flights from Wuhan. This is a documented fact.  

Bludy terrible. 

10 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Yes, they were too slow to warn us, and many western governments were too slow to act when they did.

The one that is making up 98% of Thai cases and most of those worldwide now is the highly contagious B117 mutant strain. I read on another forum that it might have been started by an idiot who went from hospital to hospital shaking hands with everyone. 

Maybe that's where they get the B from. 

Another 30 dead Thais today. Hundreds dead now

All from the B117. It is a bludy tragedy. Heart breaking.

RIP

Well luckily Thailand has so far kept out the Indian and various other variants, lets hope they also don't develop their own new mutant variety, with 2000 cases a day its a perfect breeding ground for it.

12 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

I find that an astonishing statement. China locked down Wuhan to rest of Chine but allowed international flights from Wuhan. This is a documented fact.  

Basically in a nut shell = Yes! At least the Thai authority are just saying it, but the Chinese actually welded doors shut locking people inside. I can respect no friends over, because unless they are visiting from the US, the nI never have people over. Same as the wife. We only stay with our kids. Nothing else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well luckily Thailand has so far kept out the Indian and various other variants, lets hope they also don't develop their own new mutant variety, with 2000 cases a day its a perfect breeding ground for it.

They did find some Indian variant in quarentine already. Let's hope it hasn't leaked out.

Important to keep the numbers as low as possible to prevent variants. Best way is through social distancing and always wear a mask.

40 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

What is the going rate? I am on a budget.

But I want to buy one a house.

But for now I will just follow the rules so as not to further the spread of this pandemic.

Stay single, you couldn't afford one, once bitten twice shy, besides they don't want old overweight cheap Charlies, only hanhom well hung guys who they can love long time.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

They did find some Indian variant in quarentine already. Let's hope it hasn't leaked out.

Important to keep the numbers as low as possible to prevent variants. Best way is through social distancing and always wear a mask.

Sure but the most effective way is a lockdown, 2 - 4 weeks will reduce and contain the spread, should have been done at Songkran, instead Thailand is now dealing with a continued high daily case count, without vaccines yet and the possibility of a new variant forming or being unleashed at any time. Complete cluster****

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Stay single, you couldn't afford one, once bitten twice shy, besides they don't want old overweight cheap Charlies, only hanhom well hung guys who they can love long time.

You are probably right.

I would be the laughing stock of my friends a family back in Oz. They would think I was a desperado. You know how Aussies like to hang it on mail order brides and similar.

And my Thai mates would disown me for being so stupid. And I can't see their wives wanting to mix socially with a bargirl.

And mum would be shattered.

It would be a very lonely life. Sad. 

I will lose some weight and try asking girls on dates instead. I think a girl with a job would be better. Otherwise I will have to buy her everything all the time.

After these restrictions are lifted of course.

12 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes they sent around 11 million to Thailand  late 2019-early 2020 amongst those around 40,000 from Wuhan !  

before the Thais stopped excepting tourists from anywhere.

4 hours ago, johng said:

Doesn't say dirty farangs. Says foreigners above.

He did say "Ai farang'.

Which means "damn farangs" 

" Those damn farangs who refuse to wear the free masks I kindly gave them to stop them spreading covid to other people" 

41 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

You are probably right.

I would be the laughing stock of my friends a family back in Oz. They would think I was a desperado. You know how Aussies like to hang it on mail order brides and similar.

And my Thai mates would disown me for being so stupid. And I can't see their wives wanting to mix socially with a bargirl.

And mum would be shattered.

It would be a very lonely life. Sad. 

I will lose some weight and try asking girls on dates instead. I think a girl with a job would be better. Otherwise I will have to buy her everything all the time.

After these restrictions are lifted of course.

Wow, I was spot on, I said to myself he would be the type of guy who would worry if his bargirl wife would be the type to interact with his mates wives, you know being invited over to teach them how to cook Thai, out for lunch, shopping, the usual girly things that they do, and also be the type worrying that his mates might even try to see if they can pay her for her past time services.

Then there would be mummy dearest that he would have to consider too because he wouldn't want to upset mummy now would he.

So best stay single and brag how your playing the field and paying for their services, yet remaining lonely and borderline gay, maybe you are gay, who knows with such a front, not that there's anything wrong with being gay, is there ?

Thanks for the confirmation that I was also right with you being overweight, probably bald too, around 68 years of age and an ex electrical engineer who is jealous of all expats who have gone and done everything that you were so scared of doing in fear of what people would think of you and missing out on being loved, oh and then there was the cost.

Oh well, enjoy your loneliness, and careful with the weight, not good for Covid they say.