It’s official: No friends allowed

webfact

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Just goes to show the nonsensical thinking in Thailand.

As you say, free to go outside and mingle in malls, shopping centres even the crowded markets... but take a friend home... that's banned.

Remember the announcement about wearing a mask inside your own car.......

• Like 1

19 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: The Phuket office of the Public Relations Department (PR Phuket) today posted an updated version of their notice of COVID restrictions in English, which now says that no friends are allowed to gather at any home where they are not staying.

But tourists will be flocking back on July 1st.  ???? <snort snort snort>

15 hours ago, brian2f2f said:

On youtube a Chinese girl was thinking about going to visit America after the covid pamdemic resides world wide but because of united airlines no longer wants to go as ahe menrioned in her comment and i commented best to check off Thailand too stating the problems here as well. China is a huge market for Thailand but eventually more and more will learn of how Thailand honestly sees them and will chose other countries instead. Heck even this girl was looking at America not Thailand as a place to visit. 

One out of 1,4 billion !

On 5/13/2021 at 4:49 PM, webfact said:

no friends are allowed to gather at any home where they are not staying.

How about strangers? Is it okay to invite persons you don't know into your home? Are Thai Friendly girls you've never met allowed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ttkeric said:

Well, if she's a, erm, self employed business woman plying her trade, that shouldn't qualify as "friend", right? 

When this happened in Australia, 'intimate' partners were exempt. 

On 5/14/2021 at 3:49 AM, webfact said:

in English, which now says that no friends are allowed to gather at any home where they are not staying.

Most of my 'friends' have turned out not to be my friends, so I can now have them round to my place as they are not friends and therefore I wouldn't be breaking the rules.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:21 AM, ronaldo0 said:

Police are going to be busy raiding all them houses now with the snitches calling up !!

Wonder if they would raid a place if a foreigner called up saying there were a group of Thai people sitting eating outside a house and they knew only two of them stayed there ???? 
Would they get dragged down the station and fined a few thousand  !

They should get hundreds of calls each day.

Let them in, nobody there, just you and your cat.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Kinnock said:

You'd get fined for Defamation. 

I wonder how the Burmese workers in their shared dorms with a single toilet are going to comply?

Book an appointment for having a <deleted>ty <deleted>ty bang bang.

19 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Stay single, you couldn't afford one, once bitten twice shy, besides they don't want old overweight cheap Charlies, only hanhom well hung guys who they can love long time.

Definition of perfect match:

Being farang

Being over 60 (with house/apartment paid for, healthy bank account and a steady pension income).

Looks: doesn't matter (the uglier the better) (they don't run away to quickly).

No bum bum too mut.

No tinking too mut.

No cheap Charlie.

Being generous.

Loving her family too mut and support.

Not being jealous.

Applications on TC:

Lots of young ones looking for the over 60s

Edited by AlfHuy
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

Definition of perfect match:

Being farang

Being over 60 (with house/apartment paid for, healthy bank account and a steady pension income).

Looks: doesn't matter (the uglier the better) (they don't run away to quickly).

No bum bum too mut.

No tinking too mut.

No cheap Charlie.

Being generous.

Loving her family too mut and support.

Not being jealous.

Applications on TC:

Lots of young ones looking for the over 60s

Your definition and my definition of a perfect match are far apart.

Also being a farang over 60, house paid off (ok hers if we split up), healthy bank account and incomes stream of 8% minimum coming in from investments.

Looks: They have to be pretty and no older than 23.

Plenty boom boom.

Always thinking.

No cheap Charlie.

Still generous.

No need to love her family and support at all.

She is not jealous, because I told her in the beginning, jealousy to be is the most evil thing one could have in a relationship, and that if she couldn't accept me having my cake when I wanted to eat it, then she wasn't for me, so I eat my cake when I want and she doesn't complain, although I have to admit, I don't eat cake that often as the opportunities are far and few between due to where we live, however if we lived in a built up city, I would more than likely be getting fat.

Agree lots of young ones looking for any hanhom man over or under 60 with baht, baht, baht.

On 5/15/2021 at 4:11 AM, ftpjtm said:

How about strangers? Is it okay to invite persons you don't know into your home? Are Thai Friendly girls you've never met allowed?

As long as you don't sit round the pool with them drinking beer you should be fine.

On 5/14/2021 at 5:10 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Then there would be mummy dearest that he would have to consider too because he wouldn't want to upset mummy now would he.

Well there is the mummy consideration sure. I think the worst insult you can say to someone is your mum's a whore, not just in Thailand but worldwide.

In Thailand the term is "Look Mia chow" for these kids.

It would be very hard on the kids if it were actually true.

• Haha 1