Why are so many people looking at my profile?

nkg

8 minutes ago, scammed said:

the world is dead, everything has closed,

its playing games or looking at your profile,

or perhaps hands free fapping

That does make some sense. If the world is dead to thaivisa posters, perhaps they might resort to looking at my profile. Maybe they are hoping to find how all my posts are so clever and amusing?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, faraday said:

Why do you keep checking your profile, because if you didn't, you wouldn't know that - as you allege, people keep looking at it ?

I go to my profile all the time to use 'view new posts', as the 'rollover' for 'view new topic' when you;re in a topic has disappeared since the forum troubles. 

5 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Could  they are not interested in you at all.. They might be meaning to click on the title of your post, but clicking on your name underneath by mistake. The two are very close together.

That happend to me a few times (but only for posters who not had a profile picture), because they link of their profile somehow overlapped the see new posts...

Another part when I go look on a profile (happend about only 2-3 times in the past) is, when someone wrote something interesting about an area but not wrote where.. and I was hoping to find some information about the where in the profile or or or as some other  reasons (as the female profile picture) already have given.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Could  they are not interested in you at all.. They might be meaning to click on the title of your post, but clicking on your name underneath by mistake. The two are very close together.

yes this has actually happened to me a few times

• Like 2

21 hours ago, faraday said:

Why do you keep checking your profile, because if you didn't, you wouldn't know that - as you allege, people keep looking at it ?

Have you seen that picture of the hot woman?! I can't help myself! ????

• Haha 1