‘I am not a COVID-infected prostitute’, says Phuket woman

snoop1130

1620989698_1-org.jpg

Phuket native Rungaroon Siela, 29, today asked for the media’s help in refuting the allegations online. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- Police have yet to treat seriously a formal complaint filed by a local woman who was accused online by man who posted her photo and claimed that she was a prostitute who worked in Phoonpon Soi 11, that she had slept with 20 customers in three days and that she was now infected with COVID-19.

Phuket native Rungaroon Siela, 29, appealed to the media today asking for help in bringing attention to her case after she filed a formal police complaint, but since then no action had been taken.

Ms Rung-aroon explained that the accusations were posted through a Facebook account named “Art Poopsex” on Wednesday (May 12).

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/i-am-not-a-covid-infected-prostitute-says-phuket-woman-80003.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-05-14

• Haha 2

Just now, worgeordie said:

The Police will act fast in cases like this if  the complainant 

is rich and well connected.....

regards worgeordie

You were 5 seconds faster ????

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sleeping is not the true meaning of what she did....she was accused of Slurping.

I was accused of the same outside 7-11 last year...  Who was it asked the cops--that hansum falang with the Slur--PEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (pointing ensues)

Image result for slurpee

• Like 1

Whether she is a prostitute is irrelevant. If a Facebook post falsely accuses her of being COVID-infected, both Facebook and the police should be taking action.

Anyone with a nom-de-plume of Art Poopsex is a sleazebag, res ipsa loquitor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ravip said:

Imagine, if the photo was of ones wife, daughter or other close person, would the above comments be still true and valid?

Absolutely not, my daughter could easily score 20 customers in 3 days, if she were in that line of business.

And my wife too, when she were that age.

• Haha 1