‘I am not a COVID-infected prostitute’, says Phuket woman

snoop1130

2 hours ago, JamieM said:

If she was a pretty, Big Joke himself would have flown down to Phuket to take care of "Poopsex" in no time at all ????

How do you determine whether she is pretty or not,? She is wearing a mask. Is it because you think she is fat? Being Pretty or not is entirely dependant on facial features which you can't see.

Edited by RobU
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Ventenio said:

I can speak for everyone here

1.  Nobody remembers this lady's name, so it's not personal

2.  Comedy is the best medicine during covid crisis

3.  Nobody has a malicious intent when commenting on appearance

4.  yes, we are all hansum men.   everyone tells us

I will write a poem to put all to rest:

This soul is like a drop of eternal light

Radiant beyond the galaxies above

Bless her soul as her mind contracts

The falang sends their best

let me pause as I dry my eyes......(hours later)......still pausing.....

If you were laughing at yourself or laughing with her I would agree. However what you are doing is standing on the sidelines with a holier than thou attitude laughing at this woman, typical of thugs who grin and laugh when they see someone hurt or in trouble. They don't cause the trouble but they enjoy the pain or dismay of other people. They usually don't know the name of the victim nor do they remember it later it is just a pleasant source of amusement for them. The only person you speak for is yourself don't claim to speak for me or others

Edited by RobU
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RobU said:

How do you determine whether she is pretty or not,? She is wearing a mask. Is it because you think she is fat? Being Pretty or not is entirely dependant on facial features which you can't see.

I think it's pretty obvious just from what we can see in the picture that she's not the kind of girl that tourists, ex-pats or Thai men are desperately seeking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

I think it's pretty obvious just from what we can see in the picture that she's not the kind of girl that tourists, ex-pats or Thai men are desperately seeking.

I repeat how do you know if she is pretty or not? Being pretty is entirely facial features and you can't see her face.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, RobU said:

I repeat how do you know if she is pretty or not? Being pretty is entirely facial features and you can't see her face.

I doubt that the bottom two-thirds of her face will make up for what we can see.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RobU said:

omg everyone is just here trying to get offended it's hilarious ???? if you read it again you might see that I said "a pretty" as in model ????‍♂️

but seeing as you are going to get upset about it I will add that I would rather lower my gentleman vegetable into molten lava than date her.. each to their own though, you go for it son ????

Whatever floats your boat!

Edited by JamieM

6 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

Guys who think they value themselves by criticizing a girl's slightest physical flaw are the dregs of this country.
I know of at least one here, and it's not a fashion print.

That literally makes no sense at all.

As I said above people on here are just looking to get offended these days it's getting beyond the joke.

Edited by JamieM
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, JamieM said:

omg everyone is just here trying to get offended it's hilarious ???? if you read it again you might see that I said "a pretty" as in model ????‍♂️

but seeing as you are going to get upset about it I will add that I would rather lower my gentleman vegetable into molten lava than date her.. each to their own though, you go for it son ????

Whatever floats your boat!

I apologise I did not see 'a pretty' however your latest comment is very offensive

58 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

The pejorative remarks you address to the victim of foul blackmail only offend yourself.

I challenge you to find anything that I have say that is pejorative towards the victim.

Spoiler alert you can't! because I haven't said anything bad about the women.

Saying I do not want to have a relationship with the women is not pejorative. 

1 hour ago, RobU said:

I apologise I did not see 'a pretty' however your latest comment is very offensive

Apology accepted, thank you. Oh and by the way, I only said I don't want to have a relationship with the women that is not an insult.

14 hours ago, ravip said:

Most comments appearing above seems to confirm the online accusation. Sometimes, I wonder how people look at a photo and judge the character of the person.

Imagine, if the photo was of ones wife, daughter or other close person, would the above comments be still true and valid?

Do we make comments like this because we are bored? Or are we a 'cut' above the rest? Really...???

No, people are just taking ye pysse safe in the knowledge that no-one is taking it seriously. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, BenDeCosta said:

If she's slept with 20 guys in 3 days, then I'm the Pope.

This would depend on if it was true and the prices she offered if it was true. Perhaps she could find 20 guys if she was only asking 200 baht each. That is to say. If she was really a prostitute and really had slept with 20 men in 3 days. Haha. I don't think Thai ken or foreigners are so desperate to have this woman even for short time.