Is the FA Cup final on Thai TV?

Johnny Mac

6 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

As far as I can tell it's not an any free-to-air channels. It's apparently only available on beIN Sports 1, either direct from their app or via AIS Play.

Ok cheers. I really thought it would be on PPTV. I really don't like relying on streams. I subscribed to BEIN before, yes it's dirt cheap but it was buffering. 

It must be on BBC1 though? 

I have the BP and no listing for it. 20,000 on for trial event so should be worth watching for that alone.

I would like Leicester to win it; 4 previous finals, 4 defeats; but hope it is a good game either way.

Last time Leicester were in a final; v Man City in '69; a new aged based record was set. What was it?

40 minutes ago, champers said:

I have the BP and no listing for it. 20,000 on for trial event so should be worth watching for that alone.

I would like Leicester to win it; 4 previous finals, 4 defeats; but hope it is a good game either way.

Last time Leicester were in a final; v Man City in '69; a new aged based record was set. What was it?

Guess. Tony Book oldest captain or oldest player.

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

It was ALWAYS at 3pm on a Saturday. How long has it been at 5.30?

It always used to be the last game of the season. Believe that changed with the City vs Stoke final a decade ago.

Used to be a special day didn't it. Breakfast with the teams, coach on route to the final, etc. As a kid, going out to play after the final with mates and recreating the goals. ????

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

It always used to be the last game of the season. Believe that changed with the City vs Stoke final a decade ago.

Used to be a special day didn't it. Breakfast with the teams, coach on route to the final, etc. As a kid, going out to play after the final with mates and recreating the goals. ????

I'm afraid those days have long gone when men were men and women were in the kitchen.????

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Jumpers for goalposts, isn't it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2-Hw8ukqc

Edited by edwardandtubs
  • Haha 1