Sell your watches Deputy PM Prawit and donate the cash to vaccines for the poor!

Scouse123

I think you should mention many many more rich guys in Thailand. I also never understood why anybody would buy a Ferrari for Thailand streets...

And it seems money is not the limiting factor with the vaccination. In many rich countries the vaccination is slow - not because of missing money.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think you should mention many many more rich guys in Thailand. I also never understood why anybody would buy a Ferrari for Thailand streets...

And it seems money is not the limiting factor with the vaccination. In many rich countries the vaccination is slow - not because of missing money.

The Ferrari is just to empress "pretties" and the motoring experience of "Supercar Parking" at a Mall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

iI think a starting point must to be to get the vaccine, you must at least order the bloody stuff!

Correct there are many more rich guys in Thailand such as CP Foods, Singha corporation, and Red Bull as well as others.

We don't they do as the big institutions are doing in Cambodia, get behind their country and donate some of the vast wealth they have generated through their years of cronyism and nepotism.

On 5/15/2021 at 3:43 PM, The Cipher said:

The relatively privileged folks on here will surely be happy to liquidate assets and lead by example as well, right?

Relative? Yeah, were all here because, Monaco is just too uncivilized, and I'd sell my mountain bike (Thai) but its stuck on my superyacht off Antigua right now.