What to do with unwanted household, clothing and furniture in CM

ezzra

just type in    seconhandchiangmai       

a few options will come up.    i find this one good

Edited by rumak
  • Like 2

i've found people at clincs are most appreciative.  jackets usually.

shoes, maybe schools.

other stuff, temples.  

or, as others said, if lazy just put it near the trash and someone will take it.   furniture?  maybe a market.  just remember to tell them FREE many times, sometimes they don't want it because they think it somehow costs money.  and if they really don't want it, then I usually just throw it away and realize it's worse than I thought.  

Most if not all markets in CM are shut now, leaving the stuff outside the gate is one way but most of the items are still carry some monetary and use value and if we can't sell them we would like to donate to the needy if we can find any...

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

Most if not all markets in CM are shut now, leaving the stuff outside the gate is one way but most of the items are still carry some monetary and use value and if we can't sell them we would like to donate to the needy if we can find any...

Took my clothes to the Social Services Office in the complex across from the US Consulate. You might talk to Chiang Mai Auction about the furniture that has value.

On 5/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, ezzra said:

check out FB-site "Chiang Mai Buy Sell Swap" there you can post your items for sale! and the beauty is that they connect you to other sites as well: satisfaction guaranteed! ????

• Like 1