Why do you live in Thailand?

Kanada

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I think it's more about denial .........

His wife/gf hasn't banged a thousand other foreigners for money.

His wife would never cheat on him or steal the house he foolishly purchased in her name.

I once had an American guy drone on about how his wife would never cheat on him, etc. etc.

While his Thai wife (who I'd banged the night before) was winking at be from behind him.

I once had a Brit guy in a coffee shop (run by his misses) bet us a million baht his wife would never cheat on him. While the guy sitting next to me had just had a BJ from her behind the coffee shop counter earlier that morning.

I once had a French guy crying while he explained how his Thai wife had cheated on him with other men. I believed him as I'd had her a month earlier.

Cheating in Thailand is a national pastime, my misses has certainly cheated on me.

Join in, embrace the culture, cheat as well, or appear to be a hopeless (and rather sad) ninny to everyone.

Is this limited to Thailand? I strongly believe that the guys mentioned do the same back home. 

Banging is international.  Takes two to Tango. 

Bitterness draws dark clouds...

• Haha 1

Just now, ravip said:

Is this limited to Thailand? I strongly believe that the guys mentioned do the same back home. 

Banging is international.  Takes two to Tango. 

Bitterness draws dark clouds...

Dunno, I got nothing (I really wanted) in England.

Although my Brit wife still cheated on me.

Here I could pick and choose.

Edited by BritManToo

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Isn't that why we're really all here.

Between the ages of 52 and 62 I lived the life of a rock star.

Drunk nearly every day, and in bed with an attractive woman most nights.

Or at least you thought it was a women before you got to bed ????

• Haha 1

Just now, Excel said:

Or at least you thought it was a women before you got to bed ????

Nah, I've never been fooled, I've never wanted to bed other men.

Although I'm not actually a homophobe, and accepted the occasional ladyboy on my lap and played along. The scratchy beard stubble on my cheek when they went in for the deep throat snog always turned me off a little.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Although I'm not actually a homophobe, and accepted the occasional ladyboy on my lap and played along. The scratchy beard stubble on my cheek when they went in for the deep throat snog always turned me off a little.

A half-decent ladyboy should be completely clean-shaven.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

kingofthemountain, sorry i attacked you earlier in the thread. i didn't realize where you were coming from. i get you now.

thaibeachlovers, jeezus man. is it so complicated? make a freakin' schedule so you don't waste too much time online. 

some of you guys have worked in 50+ countries? holy <deleted> ... what professions are you in?

Edited by covidiot
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Enjoy living alone!

You're an "Old Testament" kind of guy, right?

An eye for an eye?

Your ex-wife (or string of ex-wives) cheated on you.

So you make a game out of cheating with other guy's wives?

Sorry, I'm not into that.

To each his own.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I think it's more about denial .........

His wife/gf hasn't banged a thousand other foreigners for money.

His wife would never cheat on him or steal the house he foolishly purchased in her name.

I once had an American guy drone on about how his wife would never cheat on him, etc. etc.

While his Thai wife (who I'd banged the night before) was winking at be from behind him.

I once had a Brit guy in a coffee shop (run by his misses) bet us a million baht his wife would never cheat on him. While the guy sitting next to me had just had a BJ from her behind the coffee shop counter earlier that morning.

I once had a French guy crying while he explained how his Thai wife had cheated on him with other men. I believed him as I'd had her a month earlier.

Cheating in Thailand is a national pastime, my misses has certainly cheated on me.

Join in, embrace the culture, cheat as well, or appear to be a hopeless (and rather sad) ninny to everyone.

Wow! I believe you. would like to ask,

what was the motivation for these women doing that?

Sounds a bit council estate to me. Were these women "lower class"?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Did you ever go to Subic City, down the road from Barrio Barreto there's a dive called Kinky's. I was drinking there one morning, the guys that came in for the hairy legged LB's were guys you'd never assume. If it's on the menu there's customers.

59 minutes ago, covidiot said:

You're an "Old Testament" kind of guy, right?

An eye for an eye?

Your ex-wife (or string of ex-wives) cheated on you.

So you make a game out of cheating with other guy's wives?

Sorry, I'm not into that.

To each his own.

As the last guy I caught banging my Brit wife said, "I take what I'm offered, no hard feelings"

He was right, but I was personally shocked his standards were so low (she was 50 years old at the time and looked it). I wouldn't bang your wife unless she was at least an 8 (which I suspect isn't likely). Although I did hang out for a while with a bunch of guys that felt it was their mission in life to bang any boasters "my wife is different" woman, and one of us always got her, no exceptions. The odd thing always was, most of the boasters wives would cheat on them for free.

Edited by BritManToo

3 minutes ago, Kanada said:

Basically I was ashamed to be a farang...we all decided to go back to our lives and forget what we’d read

I'm ashamed of anyone that uses the Thai racial slur 'farang'.

And I don't believe anyone born as a Thai national gives a 'whatever' about this forum.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1