Be a good child and have your vaccination - mummy will give you a sugar lump

rooster59

1 minute ago, Nojohndoe said:

Thalidomide and the devastation it caused was responsible for the enforced conventions on testing new pharmaceuticals. It is still in use to this day and is very useful.

Yet the CDC have only cleared the so called Covid "Vaccines" for emergency use..... and have stated recently they will not clear it for regular use until further studies and data is collated....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Polio and tetanus I believe.

And polio was no longer a threat at that time in the UK, as our drinking water wasn't contaminated with human feces. 

Drinking water was less a direct community  vector than person to person in schools  etc .

3 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

Drinking water was less a direct community  vector than person to person in schools  etc .

Not true, polio is listed in every medical document as mainly fecal-oral transmission by people sharing unsanitary living conditions.

Edited by BritManToo

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not true, polio is listed in every medical document as mainly fecal-oral transmission by people sharing unsanitary living conditions.

And thus not washing grubby little kiddie hands before touching everything around them in school playgrounds etc. There is the fecal-oral route taken by  many community diseases such as hepititus, cholera, dysentry, typhoid.......

The origin may be from poor sanitation but as with covid-19 does not distinguish enroute!

3 minutes ago, ignis said:

ฺBorn 1950. as a kid got some of the Vaccines + the sugar lump then spent days or weeks in Hospital

Remember in the early 60s the Vaccines that many women had = their kids born deformed ..

more recent assured the Flu vaccines was tested and safe 21 years later still suffer from side effects from that Jab.... same last September assured the Pneumonia was !00% safe part 1 = in a Coma and Hospital 4 nights

well managed to 70 without many vaccines

So Covid vaccine 100 % No Thanks....  My Dr a Professor also say NO you cannot have...  so have to accept some of us have allergic reaction to all Vaccines 

Accepted that a small percentage have an allergic  reaction to some component of  vaccines. But if the deformities in the 60's you refer to can you nominate a vaccine cause? More likely it was Thalidimide which  is/was never a vaccine. It was  developed primarily as a sedative which pregnant women were also incidentally , not exclusively, prescribed for morning sickness.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I personally think there will be no restrictions of any kind between vaccinated and unvaccinated.

i really hope you are right .    my counterfeiter is still in prison

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I remember the good old days when this weekly topic was all about things that had happened in the past week interspersed with a reasonable amount of British humour and tales of scrabble and teaching at International schools.

Lately it seems to be a platform for one man’s opinions , those opinions can be aired on any of the numerous vaccine threads clogging up this forum. No need to turn what was a good Sunday read with a cuppa into a thread to raise the blood pressure, even more , of the TVF populate.

In these troublesome times we need your humour Rooster not your stance on current affairs . !!

Surely its a journalist's job to inform as objectively as possible and to the best of his/her ability?

Guest Harm Hendrik Reitsma
4 hours ago, StevieAus said:

What do you mean an untested vaccine ?

The vaccines available in the West have been fully tested it’s just that the process has been speeded up.

Decline the vaccine if you wish, myself and several expat friends here in the North are booked in to receive the AstraZeneca jab in early June.

I hope you don’t contract Covid as I suspect the effects will be worse than anything you experience from the vaccine.

Like Rooster I remember a couple of kids at school and a teacher who contracted Polio and it wasn’t nice.

All my life I have kept all my vaccines up to date and still do.

My young daughter receives every vaccine available and recommended.

You are blatantly wrong to dat IT is testen, animale tests here set on gold and off when the ANIMALS dief, thereafter IT was givven to public use and IT is a testcicle now for 5! Years!

41 minutes ago, yankyoakum said:

Good read as usual and don't care about the fools, thats what the Darwin awards are for.. We too old and too beat up, we'll get the vaccine at first opportunity...

Outstanding........ Looking forward to clearing the yard of the fallen leaves.......

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Had it already, it wasn't a big deal, and I personally didn't feel the effects of the illness worthy of a vaccine to prevent it.

How old are you - just as a matter of intertest?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

“Yet, out they have crept from under their keyboard stones. Under the guise of their pseudo science quoting from like minded muppets who post unsubstantiated drivel on the internet. Regaling us with “facts” that are spurious, attention seeking lies.” …

… Yes right on There R !!! … The Bottom Dwellers, the Lot of them !!! …  And the rest of our escapes, is depend on EVERY ONE getting vaccinated, so that we can ???  …  And also then travel again … and live in our Societies, more happily, and in a similar way at least, to how we used to ….

And also on a very technical note, possibly slow down the mutations that just at the moment seem to be developing faster than the Vaccines can be ? …  So Good Comment Mate. ! I get my last shot of AZ next month, ... and then !!! ??? .... Voooommmm !!!!! ... I hope !!!

… Still, on this subject of the Conspiracy theorists and just basic Deniers ... Possibly expressed as the "NON" Brigade in French ? Is that their word ??? (Just always say No! ???) ...

I have just seen the same sort of Mindless Dissidence, (as you describe above), in a man on a friends Mailing list, ...  who has been sending out just reams and Reims, of what I think is just disinformation on Mainland China, and it’s Government, like just how bloody good they are !!! ... and just How bad like BAD !!! … “We” silly uninformed Western People are, in Not loving and trusting them, as they are “Just try to help us in the rest of the world out” !!! … $%^&*()(*&^%$#! … 

Maybe I should send him a Link to TV, … and suggest he signs on to it in Farce Book ? Right R ??? … Har Har …

Mark mark

Edited by Mark mark
Spelling

6 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

I agree 100% I am also not an anti vaxxer and I just keep hearing more and more similar stories like this . I am in New York City and we can get it anytime anywhere now and I'm still waiting . My dear friend is an oncologist at MSK (Memorial Sloan Kettering ) He said these types of reactions are rare but have been happening . Then he advised me since I'm healthy wait and take the Phizer vax as he trusts what's in that more . I guess when the time comes I will take that one and hope for the best ?

• Like 2