Be a good child and have your vaccination - mummy will give you a sugar lump

rooster59

in my earlier years I was made to feel like a big boy. "

I remember the day when a classmate of mine had German Measles (Rubella) He was also a neighbor

"Go and play with him now...."  my mother said.....

11 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

'My prediction is that the local vaccine will not only prove to be highly effective and reliable but that the Thai authorities will be able to produce it by the bucketload and put it into everyone’s arms at a rate of hundreds of thousands per day very soon. '

Why would it not be effective and reliable? AZ has already proved itself. All we need now is for BioSceinece to prove they can produce this FOREIGN vaccine in the quantities promised and on time, but having revised the numbers already that seems doubtful.

I'm as far removed as an anti vaxer as you can find, but how exactly has the AZ vaccine

proved itself?

In the UK the roll out has been carried out at an impressive rate but this has coincided with 

a national 4 month lockdown. My mum despite having 2 doses of the Pfizer jab has been 

virtually house bound for more than a year so has had relatively small exposure to the virus.

I'm due my 2nd AZ jab in a week or so and have every faith in the research and hope that 

it is effective, but to equate low nationwide infection rates purely to the vaccine roll out 

would be a mistake in my mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATM1 said:

10,570 DEAD 405,259 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.” Their report through May 8, 2021 lists 10,570 deaths and 405,259 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots: COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414). COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH. COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19). COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S). Mordechai Sones of America's Frontline Doctors published a video yesterday illustrating the effects of the COVID-19 shots in various countries with mortality rates. The data was compiled from healthdata.org, and The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), an independent population health research center at UW Medicine, part of the University of Washington. In almost every country, death rates INCREASED just after the COVID-19 "vaccine" roll outs.

Are these headline numbers purely deaths as a direct consequence of the vaccine 

and if so is that one particular variety of a general result of all the vaccines?

Are these deaths and illnesses a result of covid 19  or does it include the multitude

of child vaccinations plus the TB prevelant in Asia?

Please don't ask me to read the link as I really don't understand a lot of the technical

language used (I'm more than happy to admit my ignorance) and detect a slight 

whiff of flat earthers in the organisation that published the report.

12 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

those opinions can be aired on any of the numerous vaccine threads clogging up this forum

Indeed.

"clogging up" is an apt phrase.

I certainly miss the loss of the World News section and the departure of what seems like quite a number of excellent,knowledgeable posters.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Harm Hendrik Reitsma said:

You are blatantly wrong to dat IT is testen, animale tests here set on gold and off when the ANIMALS dief, thereafter IT was givven to public use and IT is a testcicle now for 5! Years!

Cannot understand try posting in English

21 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

THANK YOU!!!!!!     Well thought out and well written.

The mother of my best friend in middle school walked with leg braces her entire life. She was one of the lucky ones that lived after long spells in an iron lung. We ate a piece of sugar and never had to worry about it.

The anti-vax, science deniers are a real threat to the general health of their communities. 

Why? Means your vaccine is don't work?

7 hours ago, shy coconut said:

Are these headline numbers purely deaths as a direct consequence of the vaccine 

and if so is that one particular variety of a general result of all the vaccines?

Are these deaths and illnesses a result of covid 19  or does it include the multitude

of child vaccinations plus the TB prevelant in Asia?

Please don't ask me to read the link as I really don't understand a lot of the technical

language used (I'm more than happy to admit my ignorance) and detect a slight 

whiff of flat earthers in the organisation that published the report.

The post you referred to contained links to EudraVigilance - the European database of suspected adverse drug reaction reports.
That 2012 initiative allows health professionals and the public to report on any adverse drug reactions they came across. 
Since anybody can report an adverse drug reactions the data collected are only 'suspected' drug reaction reports.  But the value of collecting these reports and making them accessible lies in the 'power of numbers' which transcends anecdotal individual reports.
You can access the reports on the 4 covid-19 vaccines used in the EU.
To consult the reports for COVID-19 vaccines, follow the link above, click on the letter 'C' and scroll down until “COVID-19”.

Up to 15/05/2021 the number of individual cases identified in EudraVigilance for
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414) is 25,849
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) is 222,071
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) is 4,162

That's more than 430.000 reports since the roll-out of the covid-19 vaccines, with symptoms ranging from 'mild rash' to 'death within days of getting the vaccine' (+10.000 suspected deaths reported).
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Indeed.

I certainly miss the loss of the World News section and the departure of what seems like quite a number of excellent,knowledgeable posters.

i'm still here  OD .

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Indeed.

I'm glad it's gone, and the woke trolls with it.

27 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

You are being completely disingenuos with this post and you know it.
As much as there has been 'more than 430.000 reports' regarding this database, it is literally out of something in the region of 30 million reports and includes ALL adverse effects from a sore arm and rashes (as you correctly state) to deaths. But what you fail to state with your dramatic '(+10.000 suspected deaths reported)' in typical anti-vaxer  'I'll choose the numbers that suit my purpose' fashion is that the vast, vast majority of the deaths would have occured anyway as of course many of the recipients where particularly old, frail and ill already. Correlation does not mean causation and your spurios attempts to make it sound like there has been 10,000 deaths just from taking the vacine is deceptive and downright dishonest. There are many, many reports to prove this so lets just start with some good ol' fact checking and a quote of 'Taking the raw data of possible COVID-19 vaccination reactions at face value and using them without context is an oft-used tactic by people attempting to undermine public confidence in the vaccines, according to the New York Times. They frequently interpret the numbers from EudraVigilance or from its United States counterpart, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, as evidence of the vaccines’ dangers.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/31/blog-posting/european-database-does-not-prove-covid-19-vaccines/ 

I do not understand why people like yourself are being quite so dishonest in this fashion when there are lives at stake. Do you feel no responsibility for your fellow man? Do you not feel guilt about spreading false and misleading information or masking your anti-vaxer pseudoscience under information that people can trust to tell the opposite story?

You should be ashamed of yourself but I'm sure your echo chamber doesn't allow self-reflection. 

An emotional, aggressive, name-calling and non-factual reaction from your part.

I challenge you to point out any false, misleading fact in my post.

FACT > There are at this moment 430.000 suspected covid-19 adverse reaction reports in the EudraVigilance database.

Since anybody can report an adverse drug reaction the data collected are only 'suspected' drug reaction reports, which I pointed out clearly.

It is also fair to point out that these reports will in majority address reactions that are not considered 'normal reactions to the vaccine' since most of them are posted by medical professionals (the reports actually provide that info - look it up).

And talking about dishonesty... how can you ascertain that "the vast, vast majority of the deaths would have occured anyway as of course many of the recipients where particularly old, frail and ill already." 

Please note that I am NOT stating that these +10.000 deaths are due to the vaccine, but what's the point of the EU maintaining an official database, if one is not allowed to mention the official data of suspected adverse covid-19 vaccine reactions which it contains.

I am surely not 'ashamed of myself' for presenting facts based on actual and official data, which are - unfortunately - not so easily accessible and should not be sweeped under the table but warrant some serious scrutiny.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Please note that I am NOT stating that these +10.000 deaths are due to the vaccine, but what's the point of the EU maintaining an official database, if one is not allowed to mention the official data of suspected adverse covid-19 vaccine reactions which it contains.

I am surely not 'ashamed of myself' for presenting facts based on actual and official data, which are - unfortunately - not so easily accessible and should not be sweeped under the table but warrant some serious scrutiny.

You know what you did.

You may not be stating that the deaths are due to the vacine but you certainly are not explaining WHAT the 10,000 deaths are really about, leaving the reader to draw the wrong conclusions if taken in YOUR context.

Your original statement was '+10.000 suspected deaths reported', with no explanation or context for this number, leaving any layman to think this is due to the vacine when it most certainly isn't. 

And the data is 'easily accessible' (just Google EudraVigilance database) and are not being 'swept under the carpet'. There is nothing being done because there is nothing to be done as none of the data so far highlights any significent risk to taking the vacines. If there is then we will all know as there are plenty of independent bodies looking at the numbers as well as many of the anti-vaxxers trying desperately to pin something on the vacine.

That's the truth of the matter and if you were being honest, that's what you should have been saying rather than your not so subtle inuendos and nefarious number grabbing to suit your agenda.    

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Your original statement was '+10.000 suspected deaths reported', with no explanation or context for this number, leaving any layman to think this is due to the vacine when it most certainly isn't. 

Your statement is utterly ridiculous!

Why would a medical professional report a 'suspected death due to covid-19 vaccination' on the EudraVigilance site when 'it most certainly isn't'.

The reporting is done as an 'early warning signal' to get an insight in the number and nature of suspected adverse cases.  When it is fully clear that the cause was NOT due to the vaccine, there is no point in reporting it.

And of course there will be reported cases of adverse reactions (and even death) that were not due to the vaccine.  Hence the use of the term 'suspected'.  Individual stand-alone cases will not trigger the warning signal, but when significant numbers of similar cases are reported an investigation is warranted. 

You should be grateful that such a monitoring system is in place, and not accuse those that are looking at the data in that system of being dishonest when sharing relevant info about it. 

17 hours ago, CLUBBER said:

I agree 100% I am also not an anti vaxxer and I just keep hearing more and more similar stories like this . I am in New York City and we can get it anytime anywhere now and I'm still waiting . My dear friend is an oncologist at MSK (Memorial Sloan Kettering ) He said these types of reactions are rare but have been happening . Then he advised me since I'm healthy wait and take the Phizer vax as he trusts what's in that more . I guess when the time comes I will take that one and hope for the best ?

IMO there has been an undercounting of cases of this clot issue, either by design or incompetence..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Your statement is utterly ridiculous!

Why would a medical professional report a 'suspected death due to covid-19 vaccination' on the EudraVigilance site when 'it most certainly isn't'.

The reporting is done as an 'early warning signal' to get an insight in the number and nature of suspected adverse cases.  When it is fully clear that the cause was NOT due to the vaccine, there is no point in reporting it.

And of course there will be reported cases of adverse reactions (and even death) that were not due to the vaccine.  Hence the use of the term 'suspected'.  Individual stand-alone cases will not trigger the warning signal, but when significant numbers of similar cases are reported an investigation is warranted. 

You should be grateful that such a monitoring system is in place, and not accuse those that are looking at the data in that system of being dishonest when sharing relevant info about it. 

Firstly, I cannot find a single link talking about 10,000 deaths. The best I could find would be in the region of 4,000 'suspected' deaths but even that's not verified. From the same artcile I quoted:-

' A post claimed that in Europe "3,964 people have died from adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ – 162,610 injuries."

That’s a misrepresentation of information in an European database that tracks suspected reactions to medicines, including COVID-19 vaccines. The agency behind the database cautions that the information is only of suspected side effects, and that it should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine caused the effects or that it’s unsafe'. 

A detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data is needed before drawing conclusions, the agency said. The COVID-19 vaccines have been administered to millions of people across Europe and the United States, and health agencies have vouched for their safety and effectiveness. We found no definitive proof that a COVID-19 vaccine caused someone’s death'.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/31/blog-posting/european-database-does-not-prove-covid-19-vaccines/

Secondly, the site this originally came from was called The Gateway Pundit. From the same article:- 

'The Gateway Pundit claimed two of the vaccines being used in the United States are behind thousands of deaths and injuries in Europe. The Gateway Pundit cites information from Global Research, a Canadian website run by the Centre for Research on Globalization, which was accused by NATO of posting conspiracy theories, spreading Russian disinformation and undermining Western media.'

Lastly, it's not only medical professional reporting this data. Anyone can go on the site and report reactions, syptoms or even deaths, which again you conveniently fail to mention and whilst vaccinations are highly effective they don't fully prevent Covid infection, with places such as the U.S. having reported cases of COVID-19 infection and deaths among fully vaccinated people still happening. There are also the many variants to contend with.

And you can stop your pearl clutching and attempts at faux indignation when I accuse you of misrepresenting the data because that's exactly what you did in your original post. You clearly stated 'That's more than 430.000 reports since the roll-out of the covid-19 vaccines, with symptoms ranging from 'mild rash' to 'death within days of getting the vaccine' (+10.000 suspected deaths reported).

This is blatantly false and since I have seen your posts before and I know you are an ardent ant-vaxxer (please confirm or deny this so people on this thread can understand your agenda), if you don't want to be called out for purposely misrepresenting data, then may I suggest you don't do it. There are FB groups and QAnon sites that cater specifically for these things.   

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Firstly, I cannot find a single link talking about 10,000 deaths. The best I could find would be in the region of 4,000 'suspected' deaths but even that's not verified. From the same artcile I quoted:-

' A post claimed that in Europe "3,964 people have died from adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ – 162,610 injuries."

That’s a misrepresentation of information in an European database that tracks suspected reactions to medicines, including COVID-19 vaccines. The agency behind the database cautions that the information is only of suspected side effects, and that it should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine caused the effects or that it’s unsafe'. 

A detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data is needed before drawing conclusions, the agency said. The COVID-19 vaccines have been administered to millions of people across Europe and the United States, and health agencies have vouched for their safety and effectiveness. We found no definitive proof that a COVID-19 vaccine caused someone’s death'.

Secondly, the site this originally came from was called The Gateway Pundit. From the same article:- 

'The Gateway Pundit claimed two of the vaccines being used in the United States are behind thousands of deaths and injuries in Europe. The Gateway Pundit cites information from Global Research, a Canadian website run by the Centre for Research on Globalization, which was accused by NATO of posting conspiracy theories, spreading Russian disinformation and undermining Western media.'

Lastly, it's not only medical professional reporting this data. Anyone can go on the site and report reactions, syptoms or even deaths, which again you conveniently fail to mention and whilst vaccinations are highly effective they don't fully prevent Covid infection, with places such as the U.S. having reported cases of COVID-19 infection and deaths among fully vaccinated people still happening. There are also the many variants to contend with.

And you can stop your pearl clutching and attempts at faux indignation when I accuse you of misrepresenting the data because that's exactly what you did in your original post. You clearly stated 'That's more than 430.000 reports since the roll-out of the covid-19 vaccines, with symptoms ranging from 'mild rash' to 'death within days of getting the vaccine' (+10.000 suspected deaths reported).

This is blatantly false and since I have seen your posts before and I know you are an ardent ant-vaxxer (please confirm or deny this so people on this thread can understand your agenda), if you don't want to be called out for purposely misrepresenting data, then may I suggest you don't do it. There are FB groups and QAnon sites that cater specifically for these things.   

Not biting...

and I stand for every fact that I wrote in my posts and am not taking back anything of it.

Why should I?  I simply quoted easily verifiable FACTS (+430.000 reports as of 2 days ago) from the official EudraVigilance site, and it is not me but you that are quoting an outdated article which misrepresented these facts.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Not biting...

and I stand for every fact that I wrote in my posts and am not taking back anything of it.

Why should I?  I simply quoted easily verifiable FACTS (+430.000 reports as of 2 days ago) from the official EudraVigilance site, and it is not me but you that are quoting an outdated article which misrepresented these facts.

And the '(+10.000 suspected deaths reported)'?

It's there for everyone to see so there's no denying you stated this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

And the '(+10.000 suspected deaths reported)'?

It's there for everyone to see so there's no denying you stated this.

Below attached a detailed summary of the suspected deaths reported as of 08-05-2021 on the EudraVigilance website for the 4 covid-19 vaccines.

Simply count them and you will see > well over 10.000 suspected deaths reported.

And I would be interested to receive the evidence to ascertain your claim that "the vast, vast majority of the deaths would have occured anyway as of course many of the recipients where particularly old, frail and ill already." 

= = =

Here is the summary data through May 8, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTechPfizer: 5,368 deathand 170,528 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 12,435   Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 54 deaths
  • 8,551     Cardiac disorders incl. 636 deaths
  • 62           Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,828     Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 153        Endocrine disorders
  • 5,413     Eye disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 37,167   Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 270 deaths
  • 115,627General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1719 deaths
  • 279        Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 24 deaths
  • 4,047     Immune system disorders incl. 25 deaths
  • 12,099   Infections and infestations incl. 589 deaths
  • 4,142     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 72 deaths
  • 8,904     Investigations incl. 196 deaths
  • 2,961     Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 109 deaths
  • 59,217   Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 194        Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 73,4       Nervous system disorders incl. 535 deaths
  • 231        Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 9 deaths
  • 83           Product issues
  • 7,002     Psychiatric disorders incl. 81 deaths
  • 1,143     Renal and urinary disorders incl. 82 deaths
  • 1,241     Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 16,257   Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 619 deaths
  • 18,516   Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 46 deaths
  • 564        Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 142        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 9 deaths
  • 9,851     Vascular disorders incl. 197 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273(CX-024414) from Moderna: 2,865 deathand 22,985 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 1,047     Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 19 deaths
  • 1,674     Cardiac disorders incl. 301 deaths
  • 8             Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 535        Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 29           Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 793        Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,952     Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 100 deaths
  • 16,192   General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1255 deaths
  • 98           Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 587        Immune system disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 1,906     Infections and infestations incl. 151 deaths
  • 1,042     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 53 deaths
  • 1,395     Investigations incl. 68 deaths
  • 670        Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 7,143     Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 60           Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 9,617     Nervous system disorders incl. 294 deaths
  • 62           Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 11           Product issues
  • 1,118     Psychiatric disorders incl. 45 deaths
  • 383        Renal and urinary disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 135        Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 2,822     Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 255 deaths
  • 2,901     Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 214        Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 131        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 16 deaths
  • 1,526     Vascular disorders incl. 100 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca2,102 deaths and 208,873 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 6,221     Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 86 deaths
  • 8,504     Cardiac disorders incl. 261 deaths
  • 83           Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 5,774     Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 174        Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 9,158     Eye disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 62,739   Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 99 deaths
  • 158,518General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 604 deaths
  • 319        Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 2,135     Immune system disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 12,002   Infections and infestations incl. 138 deaths
  • 4,991     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 33 deaths
  • 11,441   Investigations incl. 38 deaths
  • 7,621     Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 93,094   Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 24 deaths
  • 178        Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 5 deaths
  • 125,892Nervous system disorders incl. 318 deaths
  • 128        Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
  • 64           Product issues
  • 10,895   Psychiatric disorders incl. 17 deaths
  • 1,976     Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 2,519     Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 18,411   Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 228 deaths
  • 26,202   Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 13 deaths
  • 475        Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
  • 431        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 14 deaths
  • 10,653   Vascular disorders incl. 131 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson235 deaths and 2,873 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 79           Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 169        Cardiac disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 3             Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 45           Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 3             Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 110        Eye disorders incl. 1 death
  • 783        Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 2,071     General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 67 deaths
  • 20           Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 1 death
  • 35           Immune system disorders
  • 140        Infections and infestations incl. 6 deaths
  • 117        Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 2 deaths
  • 507        Investigations incl. 11 deaths
  • 56           Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 1,348     Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 4             Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
  • 1,852     Nervous system disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 5             Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 4             Product issues
  • 116        Psychiatric disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 35           Renal and urinary disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 29           Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 366        Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 172        Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 1 death
  • 20           Social circumstances incl. 1 death
  • 80           Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
  • 502        Vascular disorders incl. 29 deaths
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Below attached a detailed summary of the suspected deaths reported as of 08-05-2021 on the EudraVigilance website for the 4 covid-19 vaccines.

Simply count them and you will see > well over 10.000 suspected deaths reported.

And I would be interested to receive the evidence to ascertain your claim that "the vast, vast majority of the deaths would have occured anyway as of course many of the recipients where particularly old, frail and ill already." 

= = =

Here is the summary data through May 8, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTechPfizer: 5,368 deathand 170,528 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 12,435   Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 54 deaths
  • 8,551     Cardiac disorders incl. 636 deaths
  • 62           Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,828     Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 153        Endocrine disorders
  • 5,413     Eye disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 37,167   Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 270 deaths
  • 115,627General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1719 deaths
  • 279        Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 24 deaths
  • 4,047     Immune system disorders incl. 25 deaths
  • 12,099   Infections and infestations incl. 589 deaths
  • 4,142     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 72 deaths
  • 8,904     Investigations incl. 196 deaths
  • 2,961     Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 109 deaths
  • 59,217   Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 194        Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 73,4       Nervous system disorders incl. 535 deaths
  • 231        Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 9 deaths
  • 83           Product issues
  • 7,002     Psychiatric disorders incl. 81 deaths
  • 1,143     Renal and urinary disorders incl. 82 deaths
  • 1,241     Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 16,257   Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 619 deaths
  • 18,516   Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 46 deaths
  • 564        Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 142        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 9 deaths
  • 9,851     Vascular disorders incl. 197 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273(CX-024414) from Moderna: 2,865 deathand 22,985 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 1,047     Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 19 deaths
  • 1,674     Cardiac disorders incl. 301 deaths
  • 8             Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 535        Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 29           Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 793        Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,952     Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 100 deaths
  • 16,192   General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1255 deaths
  • 98           Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 587        Immune system disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 1,906     Infections and infestations incl. 151 deaths
  • 1,042     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 53 deaths
  • 1,395     Investigations incl. 68 deaths
  • 670        Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 7,143     Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
  • 60           Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 9,617     Nervous system disorders incl. 294 deaths
  • 62           Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 11           Product issues
  • 1,118     Psychiatric disorders incl. 45 deaths
  • 383        Renal and urinary disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 135        Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 2,822     Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 255 deaths
  • 2,901     Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 214        Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 131        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 16 deaths
  • 1,526     Vascular disorders incl. 100 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca2,102 deaths and 208,873 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 6,221     Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 86 deaths
  • 8,504     Cardiac disorders incl. 261 deaths
  • 83           Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 5,774     Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 174        Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 9,158     Eye disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 62,739   Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 99 deaths
  • 158,518General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 604 deaths
  • 319        Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 2,135     Immune system disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 12,002   Infections and infestations incl. 138 deaths
  • 4,991     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 33 deaths
  • 11,441   Investigations incl. 38 deaths
  • 7,621     Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 93,094   Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 24 deaths
  • 178        Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 5 deaths
  • 125,892Nervous system disorders incl. 318 deaths
  • 128        Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
  • 64           Product issues
  • 10,895   Psychiatric disorders incl. 17 deaths
  • 1,976     Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 2,519     Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 18,411   Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 228 deaths
  • 26,202   Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 13 deaths
  • 475        Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
  • 431        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 14 deaths
  • 10,653   Vascular disorders incl. 131 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson235 deaths and 2,873 injuries to 08/05/2021

• 79           Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 169        Cardiac disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 3             Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 45           Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 3             Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 110        Eye disorders incl. 1 death
  • 783        Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 2,071     General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 67 deaths
  • 20           Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 1 death
  • 35           Immune system disorders
  • 140        Infections and infestations incl. 6 deaths
  • 117        Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 2 deaths
  • 507        Investigations incl. 11 deaths
  • 56           Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 1,348     Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 4             Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
  • 1,852     Nervous system disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 5             Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 4             Product issues
  • 116        Psychiatric disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 35           Renal and urinary disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 29           Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 366        Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 172        Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 1 death
  • 20           Social circumstances incl. 1 death
  • 80           Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
  • 502        Vascular disorders incl. 29 deaths

Absolutely unbelievable. I don't know how you can keep a straight face and still post this.

Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 9 deaths - so people are getting pregnant from the vacine and then dying because they are pregnant from the vacine?

Psychiatric disorders incl. 81 deaths - so the vacine is now causing psychiatric disorders resulting in death?

and what is Social circumstances incl. 1 death? Did it make them poor?

Surgical and medical procedures incl. 14 deaths - so the vacine is the cause of death after surgery?

This is very obviously every single cause of death for every single person who has died after taking the vacine REGARDLESS of whether the vacine had anything to do with their cause of death. I am sure it will prove particularly useful in finding any trends that are of concern but I will stick with my initial assertion that you will see a lot of deaths after people take the vacine because the vast, vast majority of the deaths would have occured anyway as of course many of the recipients where particularly old, frail and ill already and will add, if you did exactly the same thing at any time in any decade you would have got very similar results.

Lijke all anti-vaxxers you are looking for a conspiracy that doesn't exist and manipulating figures to fit your agenda. 

Anyway, I'm done with your nonsense. Please do not reply as I am sure nothing I say or clearly demonstarte will change your view. It hasn't for the last year so I don't think it will happen now.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pikao said:

But isn't that exactly the same with "covid19 deaths" ??

you know,   there are probably 3 or 4 posters on this forum that can use critical thinking to understand what you just wrote.   

• Like 2

On 5/16/2021 at 1:30 PM, StevieAus said:

What do you mean an untested vaccine ?

The vaccines available in the West have been fully tested it’s just that the process has been speeded up.

Decline the vaccine if you wish, myself and several expat friends here in the North are booked in to receive the AstraZeneca jab in early June.

I hope you don’t contract Covid as I suspect the effects will be worse than anything you experience from the vaccine.

Like Rooster I remember a couple of kids at school and a teacher who contracted Polio and it wasn’t nice.

All my life I have kept all my vaccines up to date and still do.

My young daughter receives every vaccine available and recommended.

Yes, my story too, living in the Philippines and just had my first jab with the Astra Zenica vaccine and I have an appointment for the 14 th July for the second shot, no charge and very professionally done. 

I am grateful for their care. 

• Like 1

Thanks Rooster, I am caught up on the news.  Hope the majority of Thais can get their vaccines by this Autumn or Winter.

I like to chat with an anti vaxxer, and I say well 2 more weeks until my second shot, then I can book my flight a month later

to fly to a tropical place, good luck to you.  They generally just frown and mumble under their breath.

My cousin said that he did not plan to go anywhere, and his wife said,  Great, that she got her 2nd shot and will be

travelling like me, and he can just stay home and look at the 4 walls. We sure made his day.

Take Care  All

Geezer

• Like 2